Chapter Fifteen and Author's Note

Sorry  for not updating yesterday, I had a really bad migraine that messed with one of my disorders and I was stuck in the ER all night. I'm okay, but I have to see a neurologist (Yay....) But here is Thursday's chapter!

On a side note, I'm almost finished with Penny's character design, I'll probably upload it Sunday or Tuesday.

The group of girls ran inside with their bags once they returned to the compound. Penny wanted to see Peter first, but was quickly dragged upstairs by Wanda and Kate who declared that they should put their things away. They all took their bags into their rooms, and Penny dropped her bags off in Peter's room; when she asked if Peter was back, the man Peter often referred to as JARVIS told her that the fifteen year old wasn't home yet. The older two teens decided to get showers to wake themselves up; they were feeling tired and were sweaty from walking around the mall all day long. Penny decided on taking a longer shower after finding out that her brother wasn't back just yet. After stepping out of the shower, she dried off and grabbed a purple galaxy patterned dress off of the sink counter and slipped it on over her head. She pulled on a pair of socks and stepped out of the bathroom, slipping on a sweater and her flats before walking towards the stairs. When she reached the main floor, she found Nat talking to a little girl who was about seven or eight years old. The redhead was squatting down in front of the small, brunette girl talking to her when she saw the youngest teenager; she looked up at her and smiled softly, motioning for her to come over.

"Penny Sweetheart," she called as she motioned for her to come closer with her hand.

"Yes ma'am?" the teenager replied.

"I want you to meet Morgan," she announced as Penny walked over to them, the redhead was pulling the little girl with her.

"Hi," Penny announced to both of them as she stopped walking over to them, she waved slightly at the younger girl.

Morgan grinned at her and ran over to her hugging her waist, "Hi" she greeted, pushing her cheek against the girl's chest.

Penny froze for a second before she gingerly wrapped her arms back around Morgan, hugging her back, "Hi" she repeated, smiling at the little girl.

"I'm Morgan." the younger girl replied, "I'm eight." she announced.

"That's a pretty name," Penny replied, "My name's Penny."

"I know..." Morgan replied, excitedly as she looked up at the slightly taller girl.

"Really?" the teenager asked.

"Uh huh," she replied, nodding her head as she grabbed Penny's hand, "Peter talks about you a lot." she announced.

Penny paused, shocked a little, "H-he does?" she asked.

"Yeah, he says you're his little sister." the younger girl announced, swinging the teenager's arms slightly, "Is that true?" she asked.

"Yeah I am." Penny replied, smiling at her softly.

Morgan started to pull Penny over to the couch and sat down with, "I wish Peter was my brother," she announced to the older girl.

"You do?" she asked; she wasn't surprised that the younger girl liked her brother that much, the fifteen year old was very likeable.

"Yeah! Peter is the best." the younger girl replied, nodding her head.

"Yeah, Peter is the best..." she replied softly, "He can be your brother too if you want." Penny told her.