Angelus Mortis

Spawn of Angels and Demons. Warriors. Relentless. Unstoppable. Blood mad... until they were betrayed by four of their own. War, Death, Fury, and Strife. The Four Horsemen of the Apocalypse. Was inconceivable power bestowed upon the traitors by those sworn to maintain symmetry twixt order of chaos? The Charred Council. Bear witness as the council holds court to end the Nephilim War in the name of "balance." This is the New Pact.

Wrath and Envy are all they long for, but they won't have it. With wrath and envy on each shoulder, I draw my iron sword and strike them with blades of anger and bloodlust, bringing them down one by one. They hoard and hoard, but they won't be able to eat.

As I left them alone on the battlefield, they faced me, their opponent, holding the spear of God. "But how? As I forced them all onto their knees, they ask, "Tell me," and they beg.

Then I get down by Pale Rider, with molten eyes and a smile made for war. I draw my simple iron knife holding against their throats, and I tell them, "My name is death, and the end is nigh."

"You took her away, and the devil took hold of you. Who will have mercy on your soul?" I strike them with my sanctimonious iron sword and delight as they wash my feet with the red liquid. As their senses are stripped off, they cease to exist.