Chapter 83

Mature content

Autumn pulled back breathlessly and leaned on his shoulder. "You tormented me so much; do you have any idea what these past two years have been like?" he brushed his fingers in her hair, smelling her.

Autumn did not answer. Zyler grabbed her by her hair and yanked her head away from his shoulder. "Do you?" he asked, staring deep into her heterochromatic eyes. Oh, how much he missed cumming inside her staring deep into those breathtaking eyes. "Answer me," he pulled her lower lip between his teeth, biting it hard, making her hiss.

She pushed at his shoulder, asking him to let up, but he refused, not because he didn't want to, but because he couldn't. After a whole 2-minute torture, he let her lips go. She touched her lip, and it felt wet. He smirked as she stared at him. "I will show you what it was like.

Grabbing her by her arms, he tossed her over his shoulder. "All (spank) night (spank)". Autumn didn't know what to do. She knew that the more she would struggle, the more he would punish her. He put her down and sat on his bed. Pouring a drink for himself, he relaxed on his bed. "Strip," he commanded. Autumn's throat dried. "If I would have to repeat myself, Atty, I will spank your pretty ass till it turns red," he uttered, staring into his drink.

Something in his tone told her he wasn't lying, "Don't make my belt answer," and she did. She undid her top and bottom and was in her undergarments. "I am not going to tell you, Autumn." His deep voice made her shiver.

She hesitantly hooked her fingers to her bra and undid the buttons. The clothing dropped to the ground, emitting a soft thud as the clasps made contact with the floor. She held off from taking off her panties and hoped he would tell her to stop, but the only sounds that filled the silence were the musical tinkling of the wind chime at the house's entrance and the relentless pounding of her own heart.

Sighing, she hooked her hands in her bottoms and pulled them down, stepping out of them. It felt scandalous standing naked while he was half-clothed. Zyler's cock stood, saluting Autumn. The ache he was feeling everywhere in his body was unbearable. "Come here," he signaled, and Autumn lifted her feet to take a step. "Uh, Uh, crawl to me."

Surprise widened her eyes. What was he implying? "Autumn," he cautioned, his voice a blend of admonition and dark promise. With a lip caught between her teeth in nervous anticipation, she lowered herself to her knees. The warmth that usually radiated from the heated floors did nothing to comfort her now. A shiver raced down her spine, uncertain whether the room's chill or the icy thrill of his nearness caused it.

She did as asked. Each crawl she made brought her closer to the devil. Will the devil spare her tonight or feast on her? Zyler's eyes were fixed on her hanging boobs. The objects of his desire caused an unquenchable thirst in his eyes. He licked his lips, staring at how they moved with each step. He wanted nothing but to take those in his mouth and bite them until her boobs could no longer handle them. He wanted his essence deep in her bones. Fuck, how much has he missed those?

Before he could get himself out of his thoughts, Autumn was already between his legs. Fuck, what can he do now? There was no way in hell he could last with her like that. He slid his fingers beneath her chin, gently lifting her face to meet his gaze. Her innocent eyes, fuck that gaze. Oh, how hard he will nut looking into those eyes. Sipping a drop of his whiskey, he bent to her level. He signaled her to open her mouth, and she had no power to deny. She wanted it, too.

He put the liquid into her mouth. She wanted to spit it out, but he didn't let her. He plunged his tongue into her mouth and bit hers with his teeth, hard enough to draw her blood. Grabbing her by her neck, he tossed her on the bed. Autumn gasped in his mouth. There were no words exchanged between them. Zyler pulled back and grabbed his glass. He lit his whiskey on fire and put it off. He touched the liquid to see the temperature, and when the fire didn't burn his fingers, he poured it on her pussy.