Chapter 23

"What are you doing here....?" Yuna stood up in her place. "Can't I visit you?", I asked with a smile. "Can we get straight to the point?"Yuna raised an eyebrow. "If that's what you want", I said, walking towards the couch and taking my seat.

[regular pov] :

Yuna walked towards you slowly and steadily with one eyebrow raised. "So did you break that arranged marriage because taehyung was alive and had already lost his memories of me or you were just not interested in marriage?", you inquired, tucking a strand of hair behind your ear.

"Do I have any reason to answer your question?"Yuna questioned back. "Of course, you do after all my husband is involved in this", you were fast enough to silence her.

"Y/n, I said this before and I'm saying this again. He is not your husband anymore", Yuna corrected, making you smile at her response.

"As far as I remember we never signed any divorce agreement. He is legally my husband and...", you paused as you saw Yuna's uneasy expression but soon continued again with a smile, "...and he needs to know about this", you finished.

Yuna just stared at you silently. Didn't seem like she hated you for saying any of that. There was no hate in her expression but something more like pity.

"Y/n, yesterday...I said a lot of mean words to you and I'm sorry about that but I couldn't hold back from saying that", Yuna apologized as she lowered her gaze.

"I know you are still his wife and he is legally your husband but-", she paused and looked up at you again.

"..But what's the point?", she continued. "What do you mean by that...?", an indistinct frown settled between your brows.

"Do you think he will believe your words? If you approach him and tell him that you are married to him will he believe it?", she asked with a stern face.

"What-" "Since the day taehyung lost his memories a new life has already started for him. I think you should get over it. Jungkook was your lover and he loves you so why not-"I don't need your opinion", your face suddenly turned fierce.

"I am saying this for your good" "I don't need your good words or your concern", you replied, bitterly.

"I know you don't need my concern but you need to know something", she said as you gave her a confused look.

"You can't force him to remember you. That will lead him towards nothing but danger". Her words ripped your heart apart. You had nothing to say anymore.

Your breath stuck in your throat and your eyes felt a little warm from the tears.

With that, you stood up from your place and were about to walk out until Yuna's words stopped you midway, "Y/n, I am not an evil woman.

I feel bad for you. I know you love him but...", she turned around to face you. "I love him as well. At least once in my lifetime, I want to be greedy and try to fight for the person I love. We both are right in our places", she said looking right into your eyes.

You had nothing left to say as you opened the door of the cabin and walked out.

[Yuna's pov] :

I watched her leave the cabin. She was not okay after hearing that. I could tell that...

I walked back towards my chair and sat down bringing both my hands up towards my face. And all the flashbacks of that day started playing inside my head.

"Doctor, he opened his eyes" After, hearing that I quickly rushed towards Taehyung's ward. When I entered the ward he had a lost expression all over his face.