Chapter 3: Run Jamie, Run

"Come on, Winnie. Just give me the files" Alex says quietly as she stands at Winnie's desk watching her type onto the computer.

"Sorry. I can't. Eddie's orders" she answers and Alex sighs, turning around looking towards Eddie working out with the rest of the team.

"Of course" Alex whispers, and Eddie shows her a small smile causing her to shake her head annoyed.

"Excuse me?" Winnie's voice says, causing Alex to turn around and look in the direction that Winnie was looking to see a woman walking in with long blonde hair and a smile on her face.

"It's okay, I'm with the band" she jokes, looking towards Winnie.

"No, I need you to just sign in" Winnie says annoyed, as the woman walks towards Jules who was currently working out with the guys.

"Jules!" she says cheerfully causing Jules to quickly take out her headphone.

"Natalie," she says, with a worried tone.

"So, this is where it all happens" Natalie asks amazed.

"Oh yeah, some of it, anyway" Jules answers.

"Is Sam around?" Natalie asks and Alex smirks, crossing her arms over her chest and leaning on Winnies desk.

"Hey, guys, this, uh, is Natalie Braddock. Sam's sister" Jules quickly says, and they all quickly gather around.

"Hi, I'm Greg. Nice to meet you." Alex watches as her dad smiles towards her.

"Hey, Natalie. Ed. How are ya?"

"Hey. Wordy."

"Hi," Natalie smiles.

"Spike. How're you doing?" Spike says, holding out his hand for her to shake, and she does.

"Spike?" she questions curiously.

"Yep" Spike answers.

"You don't look very spiky" Natalie jokes, and Alex takes a deep breath.

"Uh, yeah, no. Uh, my hair used to, uh..." Spike stutters nervously.

"What's your real name?" Natalie asks.

"Uh, Michaelangelo," Spike says.

"Your mom had high hopes," Natalie smiles, flirtatiously.

"Yeah, yeah. I think she still does" Spike says, smiling back.

"I like it" Natalie says, as Alex looks towards Jules who was looking towards her worriedly.

"Sam, where you been, uh, hiding your sister?" Wordy questions, as Sam walks into the room behind Natalie, causing her to slowly turn around to look towards him.

"Yeah, Sam. Where've you been hiding your sister?" Alex asks, and everyone looks towards her leaning against Winnie's desk and Wordy bursts out laughing, but quickly covers it up with a cough.

"Oh, no, I've just been on the road. So, hey, I came by to borrow the car -- job hunting, is that okay?" Natalie asks curiously as Sam looks unimpressed by her showing up.

"Yeah, sure," he simply says.

"Thank you. You are the best!" she smiles, walking towards him and wrapping her arm around the back of his neck.

"He's letting me crash with him for a few months, while I get settled here. Even though I am very much cramping his style" Natalie says, slowly looking towards Jules, but Sam quickly pushes her away from the group before she could.

"Let me show you around," he says.

"Oh. Bye!" she shouts.

Eddie and Greg smiles, as Wordy looks towards Spike and hits him on the arm. "Good Luck with that one" he whispers. Spike takes a deep breath and turns back around to walk away with Wordy.