Chapter 4 -Forcing You To Have Fun.

(Hannis pov)

i got a text message from someone, who could it be? its six thirty, danielle and minji turned towards me and asked me who it was.

"i don't know, ill check though!"

i opened my messages and it was, wonyoung?! why is she texting me? i read the message and oh my gosh. IM SO LUCKYY!! SHE INVITED ME TO HER PARTYY! AAHH!! the most popular girl in the WHOLE year, invited me?! me?! this is a dream come true..

my eyes widened and i started kicking my feet on the bed and jumped around,

"hanni?! whats wrong, what happened? you scared me and danielle."

"sorry~ but guess what!"

"what?"

"what?"

"we just got invited to.."

"an animal care place!"

"a carnival!"

"nope, WONYOUNG'S PARTYY!!!"

"NOO!!"

"REALLY?!"

dani was obviously the one who screamed no, she started kicking her feet on the bed and screaming into the pillow, does she really hate partys that much? what a boring child.

minji was screaming with joy and started hitting danielle with a pillow, i guess she likes partys just like me. i think minji likes partys because theres always drama, and minji LOVES drama.

just like how i love her, as a friend of course,

speaking of love! will sunghoon be there? i mean he got absolutely embarrassed in the match today but he doesnt care about anything, maybe this is my chance to impress him! i HAVE to go then!

"guys, lets get changed."

"IM NOT GOING!!"

danielle started shaking her head a "no" while her face was still in the pillow and her legs were flying everywhere,

"dani! please~ just this once!"

"NO!"

"why?!"

"BECAUSE, THEY ARE BORING AND POPULAR KIDS ARE GONNA BE THERE!"

why does she hate popular people so much? you cant hate wonyoung though, shes the only nice one.

i was going to tell her something but minji interrupted,

"dani, if you come with us.. we can go and get pork and whatever you want, and ill pay."

thats an amazing idea! kim minji! danielle loves pork, like LOVES pork. she cant say no to that! and she doesnt even have to pay for it either, but i do feel bad for minjis bank account because danielle orders alot of food.

danielle lifted her head from the pillow and her eyes sparkled, she gave in,

"fine! lets just hurry up and get changed, what time is the party?"

i high-fived minji and we smirked, this was also going to be danielles first party so we need to make it special,

"it starts in forty five minutes and its located at her house which is like ten minutes away from here, she also said to pack swimwear because she has a swimming pool."

"we wont have anywhere to get changed though!"

hmm, thats true. i don't wanna get changed infront of all those boys, i have an idea!