Chapter 12 -A Symbol Of Trust? | I Might Have A Chance..

(Nobodys pov)

haerin stood there in shock with her mouth agape, she didnt know why danielle decided to kiss her on the cheek but if haerin was being honest. she loved it. she loved every single second of it. the kiss had sent a signal into her heart, because it was pounding.

she didnt know what this feeling was, and quickly held her chest to see if she would pass out again. this feeling in her heart gave her shivers. it was the same feeling haerin had when she passed out on the day of her game. was that the reason she passed out? she hoped not. haerin would never get nervous over a match. it just wasnt like her.

haerin didnt want to feel like this, her heart pounding rapidly, it hurt for some reason. it hurt so bad.

she closed her mouth and shut her eyes trying to steady her breath.

"haerin? you okay..? are you gonna pass out again? should we go to the nurse?"

haerin slowly opened her eyes and raised an eyebrow at danielle, we? haerin had thought that danielle would just leave her to go to the nurse by herself as she probably had 'somewhere to be'. this didnt seem like danielle at all, not one bit.

"no, im fine.. i was just, surprised. thats all. what even made you do something like that?"

danielle let out a giggle before she pouted and tried to hold in her laughter.

"for practice stupid. if i kiss you randomly are you gonna do whatever that was again?"

haerin bit her tongue and sighed. she was about to open the door and leave when she felt danielles hand on her wrist.

she turned around again with a tired expression on her face. haerin wondered why danielle had a sudden obsession with her now.

"before you leave, i need to give you something."

"make it quick. im tired."

despite danielle kissing haerin she still had a disliking to her and scoffed while slightly shaking her head.

she reached in her pocket and grabbed out a yellow beaded chain, it looked more like a bracelet to be fair but it was yellow with a flower embedded in the middle.

"this chain proves sincerity, if you even manage to keep hold of it with you that is. if you keep it with you always and everywhere until i ask you to prove your sincerity. ill make one of your wishes come true."

"i dont believe in zodiac signs."

"that doesnt matter! its not a spiritual thing."

"oh, ok."

haerin put the chain her pocket lazily and walked out leaving danielle in her own wonders.

when haerin was out of the library she checked her phone and it was already five-thirty. that meant she had spent an extra two hours and twenty five minutes with danielle. how did that happen.. she sighed before mumbling.

"wish come true.. as if."

Meanwhile with Minji..

"giselle! i need your help here! why is it so hard to get hanni to stop having a crush."

minji had been trying to convince hanni over text that sunghoon was overall a bad person and that she should find someone better. it only got worse because hanni started to tell minji that she has a chance with sunghoon since he talked to her today and winked at her.

it only made minji more jealous and she wanted to just tell hanni that sunghoon is playing with her, but of course she wouldnt believe her.

giselle stopped taking photos and spun minji's desk chair around to face her and gave minji a 'i already told you' look and a 'are you joking' look.