Chapter 13 - Let The Games Begin.

(Nobodys pov)

danielle walked around in circles in her room, she had forgotten to ask for haerins number so that they could meet up at certain places and walk to school together. if she didnt see haerin on her way to school she was doomed.

she didnt know why she had felt the urge to make everything perfect, maybe it was because haerin had asked so nicely.

just kidding.

danielle checked her phone and she was already supposed to leave two minutes ago but she had spent most of her time thinking about today, she sprinted downstairs and left the house.

she walked for a while when she saw a familiar motorcycle slow down next to her. the biker took off their helmet and danielle let out a small shriek. she had forgotten that this was haerins ride to school and that she might have to go on this everyday

"haerin?!"

"hurry and get on. aren't i supposed to be with you for the full day."

"yeah but!- can we walk instead?"

"no."

"please?"

"no"

"please?"

this time danielle pouted and grabbed haerins hand.

"f-fine.."

"yes!"

haerin got off the bike and put a lock on it so it wouldn't be stolen. she put the helmet on the seat and fixed her uniform.
danielle let out a giggle and linked their arms together.

"what are you doing?"

"well, we ARE officially together now. are we not?"

"yea, whatever.."

they walked to school still linking arms and to both of their surprises, they had much more in common then they actually think they do.

they both love cats, food, singing, and much more. but there was alot of things that they DIDNT have in common. such as..

danielle loves to go outside, haerin doesnt, haerin loves to play video games, danielle doesnt. the list goes on and on.

"let the games begin!"

haerin coughed slightly and stopped walking, she turned her head to danielle and twitched her eye.

"hm? why did you stop walking?!"

"what have you just said."

"let the games begin! cmon whats wrong with it."

danielle tilted her head and pouted, this obviously made haerin turn red and look down. she felt like something was wrong with danielle, she was never this calm or nice.

"nothing.. lets just go to school already."

"whatever you say vanessa"

"whos vanessa?"

"you."

danielle walked a bit  and dragged haerin with her until they started walking properly.

"my name isnt vanessa, its haerin."

"well vanessa should be your english name."

"no thanks."

"boring.."

"so are you, mo jihye"

"mo jihye?! stick with danielle thanks."