Chapter 11 -Rules And Tutoring.

(danielles pov)

its the end of the day and that means i have to tutor haerin and go over the rules for our fake relationship, i only have to spend an hour with her since i spend half an hour tutoring her then then the other half going through the rules with her. if we are gonna do this properly there will be some limits.. and one of them will definitely be no kissing!

well not on the lips that is.

i yawned before packing up my bags and standing up to go to the library, lets hope this goes well.. i walked out of the class and turned right to go to the library.

that was until i ran into minji and hanni, maybe i should tell them about the tutoring. it wouldn't hurt would it? and im sure they'll be fine with it.

"hi dani!"

"dani! wassup!"

"nothing much, i was just about to go to the library!"

"hm? what for,"

i stood there frozen with my mouth slightly open, there was just something that stopped me from telling them why, hurry up and just say something danielle!

"i wanna study!"

"for an exam."

"that i have."

"tomorrow."

my words were spaced out and hanni and minji looked at each other before turning back to me. why did i say that! ive finished every exam that i have, and i do not want to study!

why couldnt i just say that i was tutoring haerin? it shouldnt be something that you would struggle with but for a 16 year old girl called danielle marsh, its harder than you think.

"i thought all exams were over?"

"yeah same,"

"i have a..

i started looking around everywhere since i didnt know what to say. i saw a history poster on the wall and turned back to the duo.

— history exam!"

"that sucks.. we know how bad you are at history."

"what? im not even that ba-"

"go study! good luck!"

they walked past me patting my shoulder and left me shook. how dare they! im not bad at history! i actually got the passing mark for history soo..

anyways im glad that worked. if it didnt then who knows what wouldve happened.. anyways im glad thats over.

now i just need to hurry up and get there before haerin fights me. i carried on walking until i arrived to see haerin sat on a table, she came here before me?! how come, i thought she would be like 10 minutes late. i guess i have to apologise now.

"sorry im late."

she looked at her phone before looking back up at me with an amused look on her face. haerin patted the seat next to her and i placed my bag on the table and slumped down on the chair. i sighed when i felt two hands turn my chair. what does she think shes doing?!

haerin turned my chair to face hers and stared at me. i could only look in confusion while she did so.

"why are you late."

"none of your business, lets just get the studying over."

"tell me, did you have to talk to someone on your way here? is talking to someone more important than me? is that how you feel?"