Chapter 9 -Rivals.

(Haerins pov)

really, we have to go to danielle. sometimes hyein really knows how to make me mad. and this does it. i looked over at the tall girl then at the short one, they gulped and i sighed. i don't get whats so scary.

"hey guys! i was wondering if you wanted to come eat with us!"

"no they dont."

"NO!!"

everyone jumped and i got the shivers, why did have to scream so loud for. even people in america could probably hear her. everyone turned to us and stated silent for a moment before becoming loud again.

"jeez, dani! you don't have to scream."

"yeah danielle."

i mockingly smiled at her,

"shut up haerin.."

i scoffed. she looks different for some reason.. did she let her hair out? she looks good. and im not being nice, its just a statement.

"hyein lets just go."

"cmon hae~"

i rolled my eyes and just left without her. if she wants to be like that she can.

(Hyeins pov)

haerin left and now i was stuck with them, i guess it wouldn't hurt to get to know my new best friends. i sat next to danielle and smiled.

"what do you want hyein."

"nothing! chillax, im not like that grandma! im actually fun."

the two girls infront of me laughed meanwhile danielle stood quiet.

"what are your names?"

"im minji, the girl next to me is hanni and im pretty sure you already know who that already."

"cool bros!"

i should make a group chat with them! not including haerin though. i would be helping her too much.

if you don't what i mean, it obvious that haerin likes danielle. she always stares at her, and will always find a way to bring her into the conversation. of course haerin will say that she doesnt like danielle because she doesn't know how love works and putting her in the same group chat as her is basically doing haerin a MASSIVE favour!

"what are you guys's number?"

i got out my phone and passed it to minji, she was about to write down her number when danielle interrupted,

"dont give her my number!"

"i wont dani.."

minji then turned to me and winked, sneaky!

after writing everyones number she gave me my phone back, maybe they aren't that bad as haerin says..

(skip to school).

(Haerins pov)

i was walking to my locker when i saw sunghoon there. what does he want from me now.

"hey kang."

"what do you want."

"i was thinking we could make a bet."

a bet, really? we arent kids. i mean it seems interesting so it wouldn't hurt to try it out. plus i wanna see him loose again.

"make it quick."

"so you know that short girl daniele is always with?"

"mhm."