Chapter 8 -Eating Food.

(Haerins pov)

i don't know why i said that, but i need to know. why is it beating, why do i feel so nervous around danielle?

"tell me, please."

"h-how am i supposed to know! maybe you're just nervous about something.."

"you're right, im nervous right now."

"what is wrong with you! y-you're so weird.."

i don't understand what i said, all i did was ask a question. is it an offensive statement to some people, or maybe its a personal thing. i have no clue,

should i take danielle back to her apartment? no, thats dumb. how is she supposed to go home, its six o'clock and i don't know how far away her apartment is, isn't she supposed to go eat with her friends anyway.

"where do you live, ill take you back home,"

"you aren't taking me home! ill just walk, the apartment building is only about like ten minutes away."

"fine."

i cant tell why, but i feel disappointed that shes going back home. i want to be with her more,

what the hell have i just said, maybe im just tired.. ill probably just go home too.

i got up and danielle did the same, she quickly ran away for some reason, that was until she tripped on a rock and fell face first onto the sand.

"are you okay."

"I-IM FINE! GO AWAY KANG."

danielle got up and turned to me before swiping the dirt off her uniform,

"how do you know my second name,"

she froze midway of brushing off the sand and slowly looked up at me with a guilty expression, im serious. how does she know my second name? i mean i know hers but i didn't expect her to know mine,

"reasons that cant be unveiled! just like a magician cant reveal his secrets,"

"we aren't talking about magicians though,"

"ITS A METAPHOR!"

while screaming she got on her tiptoes, after that burst of rage she stood normally, scoffed and turned around making sure to not trip on another rock again.

shes so weird,

i sighed and rubbed my eyes. im so tired. its only ten past six, should i invite hyein over, i mean she still hasnt played red dead redemption with me for buying danielle food, i mean i guess i could blackmail her since ive got a photo of her dancing on a table while using a spoon as a microphone and wearing a pink sparkly tutu.

i could just say that ill show this to leeseo if she doesnt do what i say.

im so smart,

i walked to my motorcycle and started the engine.

i cant wait to get home.

(Danielles pov)

i arrived at the apartment building and went to my floor, i still cant thinking about what haerin said, is she that stupid! ugh. i promise im never going to speak to her again in my life.

i got changed into a hoodie and shorts and went under my covers, while scrolling on insta i came across a pic minji posted i've never really seen who she follows, ill just check.

i mean nothing can go wrong?

it all seemed normal until i saw an interesting account.

@h.kang0