𝟮𝟴. versus miami

╭── ⋅ ⋅ ── ✩ ── ⋅ ⋅ ──╮
TWENTY EIGHT!
versus the miami
╰── ⋅ ⋅ ── ✩ ── ⋅ ⋅ ──╯

╭── ⋅ ⋅ ── ✩ ── ⋅ ⋅ ──╮ TWENTY EIGHT!versus the miami ╰── ⋅ ⋅ ── ✩ ── ⋅ ⋅ ──╯

───────── ・ 。゚☆: *.☽ .* :☆゚. ─────────

         After that failure of a mission (they had lost the monster and a secret government facility had been destroyed), the team had retreated to the lounge room to sort out their thoughts and relax a little bit.

Unfortunately, that's wasn't the case as they walked in on Harper and Leo still arguing with each other like little children. They had yet to get any work done and just continued to butt heads as if they lived depended on it.

"Your design has flaws!" Harper exclaimed.

"Well, your sweater has flaws!" Leo shot back.

"Well, what are those goggles even doing?" Harper asked mockingly.

"Guys! Guys!" Ryan called, trying to get both male scientists' attention but it wasn't working.

The two males continued to argue like there was no tomorrow. The technopath had to resort to his backup plan, which he wasn't the most fond of but he knew it would instantly work. He gave a look to Hana, which signified her involvement.

The girl immediately pulled out the small spray bottle from her back pocket. She uncapped it before intensely using on the bickering men. They both freaked, begging the girl to stop spraying them with water. The group was satisfied with her idea.

"You two gonna stop acting like children?!" Hana demanded, causing them to meekly nod. "Good."

"Hey, Leo, what happened?" Ryan asked, calling attention back to their failed fight. "Robot just stopped moving!"

"First of all, these goggles are sweet." Leo defended his taste in accessory fashion.

"Ehh....." Harper shook his head.

"Second of all, when the robot got put back together, somebody whose name begins with an H, didn't use the right wiring protocol." Leo explained.

"Yeah, Harris!" Harper called out, staring at the shorter boy with a look of disappointment.

"Seriously?" Harris scoffed in disbelief.

"Guys, can you just figure it out? Before Traeger throws another monster at us?" Ryan begged. "Please!" He was desperate for the help.

"Fine, fine." Leo unwillingly agreed.

"Okay, now shake hands." Ryan ordered, earning a groan from the evil billionaire.

"All right, now go fix the robot together." Ryan encouraged, causing the two scientists to leave the room together to finish their work. Unfortunately, they were still bickering like an old couple.