𝟬𝟵. let's deal with our stuff

╭── ⋅ ⋅ ── ✩ ── ⋅ ⋅ ──╮
NINE!
let's deal with our stuff
╰── ⋅ ⋅ ── ✩ ── ⋅ ⋅ ──╯

  ╭── ⋅ ⋅ ── ✩ ── ⋅ ⋅ ──╮  NINE!  let's deal with our stuff  ╰── ⋅ ⋅ ── ✩ ── ⋅ ⋅ ──╯

───────── ・ 。゚☆: *.☽ .* :☆゚. ─────────

         It had been a few days since the Grey incident and even more secrets have been unraveling about the robot. The biggest one that was revealed is that Ryan is actually adopted and not a Walker by blood. This came as a shock to the other four freshmen as they never expected to hear that information. Ryan was still hesitant to reveal the secret to Mark but at least the others knew.

"So, and Mark aren't blood relatives? Maybe, that's why you have powers and he doesn't." Harris pointed out.

"Dude." Ryan sighed.

"Maybe, you have powers cause you're from another planet." Spyder said and they all gave him a look.

"Dude!" Ryan exclaimed.

"That was just stupid, Spyder." Hana pointed out and Spyder just glared at the girl.

"Hey, you gonna talk to your mom about this? Oh, are you gonna tell Mark?" Harris asked Ryan.

"Dudes, chill!" Ryan yelled, hoping that would get the two other boys to stop pestering him.

"Uh, you can't really scream chill and expect people to chill. See, really doesn't work like that." Harris pointed out.

"I'm not gonna tell Mark and my mom's away for the weekend and Mark has his big game coming up. I'll just wait till the time is right, ok? But for now, just you four." Ryan explained. The others looked at each other with weird faces before looking back at Ryan with the same expression. Ryan just scoffed. "Oh, no! I'm adopted! I'm fine." Ryan reassured.

"Ryan, you need a friend to talk to talk to Harris or Natty. I'm sort of an idiot and I will say the wrong thing." Spyder explained.

"Couldn't have said it better myself." Hana agreed with the boy as they both high fived.

"Ok, bud." Ryan agreed as well.

"Yeah." Harris nodded awkwardly. The two boys then decided to leave the room.

"Man, adopted!" Harris exclaimed.

"Who would of guessed?" Spyder shouted back.

Ryan just looked down at his feet and Natalie went over to comfort the boy. "It's ok, Ryan. I'm here if you need anyone. I know what it's like to have a weird family situation. I never knew my father because he wanted nothing to do with me. I understand what it's like to not know and I also understand the need to find out everything. I'm always here if you need any advice." Natalie reassured and patted Ryan's shoulder.