𝟮𝟵. versus the x-weapon

╭── ⋅ ⋅ ── ✩ ── ⋅ ⋅ ──╮
TWENTY NINE!
versus the x-weapon
╰── ⋅ ⋅ ── ✩ ── ⋅ ⋅ ──╯

╭── ⋅ ⋅ ── ✩ ── ⋅ ⋅ ──╮ TWENTY NINE!versus the x-weapon ╰── ⋅ ⋅ ── ✩ ── ⋅ ⋅ ──╯

───────── ・ 。゚☆: *.☽ .* :☆゚. ─────────

         The group was currently doing their daily adjustments and upgrades with the robot. They had to make sure that every new upgrade worked perfectly before they could use it in battle. The last thing they needed was to accidentally blow up because of a faulty defect in like a cannon upgrade.

The only difference was that this routine checkup was accompanied by Grace Walker, the beloved matriarch of the two brothers. After an incident involving their mother, the two boys were forced to come clean about their participation in the robot. This lead her to checking out the team's work as a way to access their safety in this scary situation.

"Okay, we've added the anti-ooze tech from our arm cannon to the X-weapon." Harris announced happily, taking a seat at his desk.

"And you're saying this weapon can take down.....?" Grace Walker pondered.

"Traeger." Ryan finished for his mother.

"Well, this is way bigger and more powerful than ever before. It's......a little scary." Leo admitted but quickly realized the woman's wide eyes, so he had to backtrack himself. "Don't worry. Everything's gonna be......fine."

"Wait, this could be dangerous?" Grace questioned in a panicked tone.

"Between Veracity's calculations and....." Harris tried to explain but Ryan gave him a weird look to change his story. "Ping on crunching the numbers......"

"Nice save." Spyder complimented in a low tone.

"This beam should blast him back from the ooze he came from." Ryan exclaimed happily. "And then, no more monsters. No more danger."

"Alright, the Mech-Link is gonna measure both the power and the frequency of the new weapon." Veracity announced over the Mech-Link.

The girl was currently standing outside with Hana. The two were tasked to stand in the open field and analysis the intensity of the new upgraded X-weapon.

"Yeah, I rock these." Hana smiled to herself, putting a pair of special googles on. Veracity followed as they needed these goggles to block out the weapon's bright beam.

"Ready?" Ryan questioned the team.

"Ready!" The team confirmed in sync, hitting the  designated button to bring up the weapon.