𝟭𝟳. versus the new evil

╭── ⋅ ⋅ ── ✩ ── ⋅ ⋅ ──╮
SEVENTEEN!
versus the new evil
╰── ⋅ ⋅ ── ✩ ── ⋅ ⋅ ──╯

╭── ⋅ ⋅ ── ✩ ── ⋅ ⋅ ──╮SEVENTEEN!versus the new evil ╰── ⋅ ⋅ ── ✩ ── ⋅ ⋅ ──╯

───────── ・ 。゚☆: *.☽ .* :☆゚. ─────────

         It has been a while since you have last seen the Mech X4 team. The team has changed quite a bit since then. But I'm mostly speaking about appearances and relationships as team still had the exact same members with the same positions.

Mark and Ryan had finally considered themselves more than just annoying brothers, who tolerated each other. Now, they were closer than ever, always by each other's side.

The rebellious troublemaker of the group, Hana, now considered Harris and Spyder as her best friends. It took her a while and a lot of pride swallowing but she finally admitted the truth. And was also pleased to hear the same in return from the two boys.

Lastly, the biggest change to occur was that two members were now dating. Natalie and Spyder were now a couple. They had made it official after years of beating around the bush and couldn't be happier.

The team was thankful for their relationship success. They had practically been rooting for them for years at this rate but they were definitely not pleased with their random make out sessions in the lounge. Especially, Leo, who had awkwardly walked in way too many times on them.

Life was good at the robot except right now as the team was currently dealing with one last monster in the forest. "Oh, no, son, you're not going anywhere." Harris shook his head at the sight.

"We gotta finish him off." Ryan pointed out.

"Boss level missiles coming up." Spyder confirmed before hitting the red button on his desk. This action caused missiles to launch right at the monster but it ended up dodging them with ease.

"It's moving too fast! It dodged our missiles!" Harris exclaimed in disbelief.

"Right! That's how Ryan blew up the school." Spyder reminded with a chuckle.

"Me? Really?" Ryan questioned in disbelief but Spyder just nodded, despite the harsh look he received in return.

The monster then suddenly turned invisible. "Wow, it's exactly like how we blew up the school." Hana laughed and Natalie hit her in the shoulder.

"It's ghosting! We need our new weapon that can blanket the area." Harris pointed out.

The robot was then hit by the monster, causing Ryan to harshly fall over. "Mark, whatever you're doing?" Ryan called.

"Is done! I remain awesome!" Mark exclaimed.

A few more hits of damage occurred to the robot and the alarm quickly went off to alert the team. "Bringing the new tech online and re-routing power." Harris said.