𝟯𝟱. versus the infected

╭── ⋅ ⋅ ── ✩ ── ⋅ ⋅ ──╮
THIRTY FIVE!
versus the infected
╰── ⋅ ⋅ ── ✩ ── ⋅ ⋅ ──╯

╭── ⋅ ⋅ ── ✩ ── ⋅ ⋅ ──╮ THIRTY FIVE!versus the infected ╰── ⋅ ⋅ ── ✩ ── ⋅ ⋅ ──╯

───────── ・ 。゚☆: *.☽ .* :☆゚. ─────────

         The group's adventure to Brazil was a total disaster. They had expected that they would have their two missing teammates returned to them and that they would be able to take out the poisonous red bloom. They fell short on those expectations.

They had gotten there too late and when they were forced to face their enemy, they were unprepared and weak. They reluctantly had to flee and hope for the best. They had no idea what they were supposed to do or what would happen next. Right now, they just had to hope for the best.

"Man, it's a long way from the ferry." Spyder heaved, growing tired of the long walk that teens were currently embarking on. "I miss Mark's car."

"You gotta let it go, dude....." Ryan glared at him.

"No, no, I'm not....." Spyder shook his head.

Before the technopath could argue any longer with the stubborn boy, his attention was drawn elsewhere and it didn't take long for the others to notice the unusual sight.

The normally pale blue sky was now sporting unfamiliar red spots. This was not a normal occurrence in the city but the teens were quickly able to realize what those spots were. It wasn't red rain or an asteroid. It was the poisonous red bloom and it was being released over their city.

"The red bloom, they're spreading them over the whole city." Natalie pointed out in a panic, drawing the group's attention to the sky.

"Spyder, bounce belt. Now!" Ryan exclaimed.

The boy nodded in response before using his belt to activate a shield around the group. This allowed the poisonous plant to just bounce off the surface, protecting the teens from being infected.

Not everyone else was as lucky as they were. The plant had hit other innocent civilians, causing them to grow unconscious and fall to the ground. After only a few seconds, were they awoken but they were no longer autonomous and now belonged to Traeger.

As if on sync, the infected population turned towards the teens, ready to take them out. "Find Ryan Walker. Eliminate him. Destroy Mech-X4!"

"This is bad, very bad!" Ryan exclaimed in a panicked tone at the sight.

"You belong to Traegar, Ryan."