𝟬𝟲. let's survive the woods

╭── ⋅ ⋅ ── ✩ ── ⋅ ⋅ ──╮
SIX!
let's survive the woods
╰── ⋅ ⋅ ── ✩ ── ⋅ ⋅ ──╯

  ╭── ⋅ ⋅ ── ✩ ── ⋅ ⋅ ──╮  SIX!let's survive the woods  ╰── ⋅ ⋅ ── ✩ ── ⋅ ⋅ ──╯

───────── ・ 。゚☆: *.☽ .* :☆゚. ─────────

It was finally time for the annual freshman year camping trip. Every year, Bay City High forced all of the freshmen to go on a camping trip up north, so the technology obsessed teenagers could get a taste of the great outdoors that they were missing. The days were going to be filled with your standard camping activities like bonfires, s'mores, swimming in the local lake and tent building

But the teens saw it as another opportunity to get chased by a bear, bitten by thousands of blood thirsty mosquitoes and to get lost in the forest. Ryan, Harris, Spyder, Hana and Natalie were this year's victims of the camping trip. Neither one of them liked camping except for Ryan, who was trying his best to encourage them.

"I hate this!" Harris complained.

"Dude, it's camping. We loved camping as kids." Ryan assured, trying to cheer his best friends up.

"No, you loved camping. You convinced us we might find a treasure map." Harris pointed out.

"Yeah or a mythical creature." Spyder added.

"And all we found was pneumonia." Harris finished as the two girls both snickered.

"Thank god, we stopped going camping with you guys years ago. That sounds terrible." Hana said.
The girls had gone camping once and it turned out terrible. They vowed never to go again and the boys camping weekends became an all girls weekend where the two could do whatever they want without the stubbornness of the boys.

"Yep, so it's always girls weekend for us." Natalie added and Hana nodded in agreement.

"I would like to join the girls weekend." Spyder muttered under his breath but Natalie picked it up.

"Me too." Harris agreed with Spyder.

"You know, we do girly things like do each other's hair and paint nails." Natalie reminded.

"I don't care as long as I'm in a sheltered place away from the bugs and cold." Harris said and they all laughed at the boy's logic. They never went again but the other two boys were still getting roped into it for some reason that the girls couldn't answer.

"Guys, come on, the outdoors is great. That's why they called them the great outdoors." Ryan reminded, trying to convince the but it wasn't working. They all put their bags in the compartments under the bus.

"Yeah, oh, well, that was before we heard about the Bay City butcher. The bloody handed stalker of Rodgers Forest." Spyder said in a creepy tone. Natalie and Ryan both rolled their eyes.