15

I've decided to continue with this book without any time skips. So nat and lena will be the ages they are now. 12 and 7. If you've read the other sequel, (that has long been deleted) that has no relevance to this. I apologise for the confusion, and I hope you enjoy.

**

Spring break was finally upon them, and Maria, unbeknownst to both girls, had organised a trip to Disney land. The plan was to stay for a week, and she'd been planning it for a little over a month after finding out that neither girl had ever gone on vacation before.

After waking up at six AM and taking a long, much needed shower, she begins packing everything she was sure would be needed into two large suitcases. After piling the them into the car along with a small backpack filled with necessities each for the girls, she heads upstairs to go wake them.

Both were still snoozing away, Yelena clad in nothing but a diaper with the blankets no where to be seen. Natasha on the other hand looked as dignified as ever, curled up small with the blankets clutched to her chest.

Maria feels her excitement grow a tenfold at the sight as she heads to the closet to grab out an outfit for each of them. They had absolutely no idea what was about to happen and she could not wait to see the looks on their faces.

With Yelena's clothes in her grasp -a cute rainbow romper accompanied my a tiny little green vest Maria had seen and knew Yelena would love- she sits herself down onto the edge of the girls bed and reaches forward to brush the bed head out of her eyes.

"Lena? It's time to get up," she coos, lightly scratching the back of her head. The little one remains still, thumb in her mouth and blanket clutched to her face. "Come on baby, mama has a surprise." She attempts to encourage as she gives her a small shake, and Yelena lets out a quiet whine as she turns onto her head and rubs sleepily at her eyes.

"There you are," Maria smiles as she gives her tummy a small tickle, and Yelena grins as she bats her hand away and sits herself up.

"Surprise?" She rasps sleepily, lids heavy as she holds out her arms, and Maria nods with a gentle smile as she scoops the half naked girl up onto her lap. She pulls her warm body close to her chest, leaning down to press a lingering kiss to the top of her head. Yelena nuzzles close, a content sigh slipping through her lips.

"Yeah. Mama has a surprise for the both of you. But we've got to hurry up, okay?" She instinctively pats the back of the girls diaper to see if she needed to be changed. She did. "Quick, lay down." She couldn't help but laugh when Yelena all but scrambles to comply, her eyes wide with pure and utter delight.

Maria makes quick work of changing her before helping her step into a clean pair of light pink underwear. She then coaxes her into the romper, pulling the straps up so they sat securely on her shoulders.

Yelena's eyes light up further at the sight of the vest, and Maria grins as she helps her slip into it before zipping it up.

"Cool huh?" Maria grins.

Yelena nods, "So many pockets." She gasps in awe, and Maria smiles as she cups her cheeks and presses a kiss to the spot between her brows. She then gives her behind an encouraging pat towards the bathroom.

"I see baby. Go brush your teeth okay?" She instructs.

Yelena, eyes wide, nods her head and all but scrambles out of the room. Maria watches her go with a fond smile before heading over to Natasha's bed and sitting herself down.

"Time to wake up sweetheart." She coos, running a soft hand up and down her blanket clad back. The blue haired child rouses immediately, sitting herself up and all but falling forward into Maria's arms. The woman easily welcomes her closeness, pressing a tender kiss against the top of her head.