6

The next morning I woke up in my bed. Still in my jeans and tank top.

I couldnt remember anything...

The last thing I now could remember was how I had danced with Evan which now felt totally surreal.

But now I had a very bad headache and everything hurts.

I slowly stood up and still felt a bit dizzy.

Then I just changed into a sweatpants and a hoodie and put on the hood to hide my fizzy hair.

Next I just grabbed my phone and walked into the living room.

I always do that when I have no university. I always spend time in the living room because there I somehow feel less alone, even when none of my roommates is around.

So now I just layed down on the huge couch and scrolled through my phone.

I noticed how I'd recieved multiple message from Bruna. They were all pictures with me, Evan and her.

Some selfies she took with me were really cute actually.

But when I looked at the pics with me and Evan I suddenly didnt know how to feel anymore... I had this weird feeling in my chest when I scrolled through them.

Some of them were with us two dancing. How we were just standing there arm in arm. I can remember that...

But then there were some where we three were sitting in some kind of booth and were all laughing together.

I didnt know who the pictures took but it looked like we three really had a good time.

But I still couldnt remember...

Not even the pics that somehow really shoked me...
Beacuse on the last ones were only me and Evan. Iwas sitting on Evans lap, arms wrapped around his neck and it looked like Iwas sleeping.

Evan just held me and didnt look into the camera. His head just leaned against mine and it just looked...it looked a lot like he was being my friend. It looked a lot like he would genually care about me and be there for me.

I hadnt even realized how we two looked together...but I liked it.

"We might even look like friends, dont we?", the voice that I knew so well asked right behind me.

I abruptly turned around to look into these beautiful green eyes.

Did I just call his eyes beautiful? Yes I did.

"I think so...", I mumbled and turned around again. "I just cant remember how i got there. I only remember dancing with you."

"After we took the shots we went to this seating area and after a time you said to me you wanted to cry because some guys were staring at the scars on your arms and that you hate when people do that and that you regret not wearing a long sleeve shirt", he randomly explained.

"Did I cry?", I asked, expecting nothing good.

"Nope, you just stood up and wanted to cause a scene. But Bruna and I could stop you from getting into a fight", he chuckled.

"Oh...", I mumbled embarrassed.

"Yeah so then you were mad at me again. Only at me of course, not at Bruna", he continued. "Thrn you both went to the bar again to have another drink. But then you suddenly ran over to me again and apologized for being mad."

He just chuckled and grinned at me. I was still just looking up to him.

"I guess thats how the photo came to life", he said and pointed at my phone screen again. The photo where I was sitting on his lap in this seating area...