Chapter 30

Tess looked through the windshield of Molly's car. "This is Logan's house."

"I wonder what we're doing here?" Molly stopped behind Dylan's truck and took off her seat belt. "Sally's already arrived."

Tess got out of the car and headed across to Dylan. "Logan's not here. He's in London."

"He wanted you to look at the space above his triple garage."

"When were you talking to him?"

"A few days ago." Dylan started walking toward Logan's front door. "He had the room painted in case you like it and want to move in right away."

Molly looked at the outside of Logan's home. "What a beautiful house. How long has he lived here?"

Dylan opened the front door and turned off the alarm. "Since he moved here from Seattle. There's a separate entrance to the loft on the outside of the building. If you decide to move your dresses here, you could use that door."

Molly and Annie followed Dylan. Tess hung back and put her hand on Sally's arm. "Do you know what's going on?"

"Haven't got a clue," Sally whispered. "Dylan called me a couple of hours ago, then again when you said you wanted to look at the loft tonight."

"Are you ladies coming?"

Tess frowned at the sound of Dylan's voice coming down the hallway. "I don't know why Logan didn't say anything before he left."

"Maybe because we didn't have so many dresses. Let's go. Otherwise, Dylan will think we're running off with the family silver."

Tess' smile disappeared when she saw the three cars parked inside the garage. "Is that a—"

"Porsche?" Sally said in awe. She walked across to the driver's door of the first car and grinned. "Forget the family silver. This is what I want."

"So does everyone else," Dylan said from the bottom of the stairs. "Logan will give you a ride once he's home. For now, you're stuck with me. Upstairs."

Tess grabbed hold of Sally's hand before she sat in the driver's seat. "We're right behind you."

Sally sighed. "You're so cruel."

"Only when I need to be. Come on, let's see if the room will work."

They followed Dylan up a narrow staircase and stopped and stared.

"Oh, my," Tess said. The room was perfect. The high chapel ceiling gave the space a lightness and grandeur that wouldn't have been there with a normal height ceiling. Logan had painted the entire room white. It would highlight the bridesmaids' dresses and make choosing colors and designs so much easier.

Sally walked over to a small kitchen area. It was big enough to make a drink, store food in the mini refrigerator, or wash your hands in the sink. "Where did Molly and Annie go?"

Dylan pointed to a door they hadn't noticed. "Through there."

"There's more?" Tess couldn't believe it. This room was perfect. More space would make it almost too perfect. She opened the door and couldn't hide the astonishment on her face.

Sally nudged her from behind. "Would your six-foot self please move out of the doorway? I can't see around you."

Tess stepped inside the enormous bedroom and nearly cried. "It's amazing."

Molly and Annie came out of what must have been the bathroom.

"You have to see this," Annie said. "The apartment has its own spa bath and triple-head shower. If you don't want to use it for The Bridesmaids Club, I'm moving in tomorrow."