246-258

return

Start a piece of land: I am doing infrastructure construction in another world

简体

set up

turn off the lights

big

middle

Small

246 Chapter 246

    [246] Qingyun Town, it's too difficult to understand!

    While everyone was rejoicing about the changes in the territory, Gu Qing called the high-level leaders of the territory for a meeting as soon as he woke up.

    After a while, Ulysses, Albert, Bart, Alex, Tang Ruiming, Ji Xiuwen, Morgan, Clark, Flynn, Zhou Tingran and others all arrived at the scene.

    Everyone has a smile on their face when they enter the office.

    It was because the territory had received too much good news recently, and seeing the territory getting stronger and stronger, their mood improved unconsciously.

    "You all know the new buildings in the territory, right?" After all the staff arrived, Gu Qing went straight to the topic.

    "Hmm." Everyone nodded. Those new buildings are obviously useful, and they are all very interested!

    "The first thing to do now is to continue to recruit relevant staff and put these buildings into use. For most of the buildings, your various departments should arrange them reasonably and cooperate with each other. Now we will mainly discuss several new buildings in detail." Gu Qing said directly.

    "The first is the scientific experiment building, which is carried out in conjunction with the research institute. In the future, the experiments of the research institute can be carried out in the scientific experiment building. The people who need to be recruited here are some professionals, and the recruitment announcement needs to be made." "Then there is the exhibition hall

    , The exhibition hall itself is for displaying collections, but Qingyun Town does not have any historical background. I plan to turn the exhibition hall into a commodity exhibition for the territory, and introduce some delicacies and some special buildings in our territory. What do you think? Hearing Gu

    Qing's inquiry, Ulysses and others agreed very much, and quickly discovered the business opportunities inside.

    "When the caravan comes, let them go to the exhibition hall to have a look first, so as to have some understanding of our territory, and we can even adjust the prices at different times and directly display the current prices on it." "What will the prices be at that time?

    " Let's all unify!"

    "Or build a storage center directly next to the exhibition hall, and the goods of the factory can be picked up directly from there, so as to save those caravans from staring at the factory all day long. It is better to prohibit people from entering the factory area except for the staff, although there are very few people. , but there will still be a few spies who want to enter the factory to find out the situation on a regular basis."

    "My lord, what do you think?"

    Everyone glanced at me, and I spoke, and soon had a new idea.

    "I think it's okay. Then it's better to put the exhibition hall and the trading market together. I plan to attract foreign investment in the trading market. It can be the personal products of local residents in Qingyun Town, or the special products of foreign territories. Each location has its own equipment. There is a special warehouse, and these two can be put together."