71-80

return

Start a piece of land: I am doing infrastructure construction in another world

Simplified

set up

turn off the lights

big

middle

Small

Chapter 71 071

    [071] Lost his wife and lost his army

    in the small town of Ferrol.

    Louis took the things he bought from Ji Xiuwen and the others, and hurried to the territory, and within a short time, he had already arrived at the territory.

    When they saw the familiar town of Ferrol, they really felt that their hearts really fell into place.

    Now, it's really safe.

    Especially after seeing the strength of Ji Xiuwen and his group, they all felt a shadow in their hearts.

    Those continuous skills, even if they match, there is only one sentence.

    Lost in a mess.     "Louis, that person from Qingyun Town

    ... is really not easy!"

Even if people were injured and caught, they didn’t die after all, and they would be released with a high probability.” At that time,

    Louis was afraid, but now that Louis thinks about it, he can feel that Ji Xiuwen and the others are absolutely merciless, so basically no one die.

    If they stay now, there is a high probability that they will only pay a small price.

    As for the price, Louis thought of Ji Xiuwen's performance as a profiteer in discussing business with him, and directly mourned for this group of people in his heart. Anyway, the price is definitely high, and the profiteer will not let them go.

    It has to be said that after a short time together, Louis saw through Ji Xiuwen all at once. Didn't these people just get hollowed out by Ji Xiuwen?

    "That's right, Master Enoch can perceive that if that Ji Xiuwen is not a good person, he will not cooperate with him." The man beside Louis couldn't help but said.

    Louis listened and nodded.

    Lord Enoch's perception is a gift given to him by that adult, and relying on this, Lord Enoch can escape the overt and secret calculations again and again.

    There is no doubt in his eyes.

    "Let's go, tell Lord Enoch the result of our trip first!"

    With that said, the group immediately walked towards Alice's Tavern.

    After a while, they saw Lord Enoch, and when they saw each other, Louis hurriedly told the whole process of their meeting, and there was no lack of admiration for Ji Xiuwen's strength in his words.

    Not to mention other things, their strength! There is indeed such a little leverage.

    "I see."

    Enoch nodded, his eyes deepened unconsciously.

    The opponent was indeed much more powerful than he had imagined.

    "Master Enoch, do you know why they are so low-level, but they can continuously emit skills in different directions? This is incredible. Professionals, professional occupations, don't they always have only one occupation? Only a very few Only geniuses have two or more skills, but there are such people, and they will not appear in such a small place, but we have appeared here, and it is not just one or two, but a bunch of them. It seems that these are commonplace, which makes people feel... unbelievable." Facing Enoch, Louis said what he really thought.