31-40

return

Start a piece of land: I am doing infrastructure construction in another world

Simplified

set up

turn off the lights

big

middle

Small

Chapter 31 031

    【031】With the addition of a herd of buffaloes in Laya Town

    , the speed of Gu Qing and his party immediately accelerated.

    A team of buffaloes was directly used, and local materials were obtained, and many people could rest directly in the car.

    Of course, only Gu Qing can get on the bullock cart owned by the Buffalo Beast King, and the others will only be repelled if they get close.

    And with the level 15 Buffalo Beastmaster at the beginning, other monsters hide far away after smelling it.

    Because the group had gained a lot before, they didn't have much entanglement, and they arrived at another territory—Laya Town—safely with the help of these bison herds.

    At this time, in front of the town gate, there were quite a few refugees with numb expressions waiting in the open space outside the town gate. They were basically women and children, obviously young and middle-aged at home, who had gone out to get food. Rows of shacks were being built in the open space behind them, there was order but chaos.

    And at the very center of the town gate, a group of soldiers guarded the gate firmly, so that these refugees had no possibility of passing through, and through the open gate, they could see the noise inside.

    Truly one step to heaven, one step to hell.

    Seeing this scene, the pupils of many residents in Gu Qing's team darkened. Once upon a time, they were also one of them, but now... everything is different.

    With the impact of this scene, the gratitude of the residents towards Gu Qing increased.

    It is only because of such a lord that they can live a stable life like this, and even have enough resources on hand to allow them to come to other territories to do business.

    Days like this were really unimaginable before.

    Thinking about it makes me feel more grateful.

    Especially when there are refugees from other territories for comparison.

    At this time, the soldiers sent out by Alex had already returned after inquiring about the news.

    Alex quickly came to Gu Qing's side, "My lord, this is the town of Raya, which is the territory of Viscount Daniel, but Viscount Daniel basically doesn't work in the territory, and his cronies are in charge of the territory. Just go and pay a visit, just act like an ordinary businessman.”

    When Alexis mentioned the viscount, Gu Qing’s eyes flickered, and she remembered the issue of titles that Ulysses mentioned when he introduced the human kingdom to her.

    Lords with recognized territories will be granted

    titles by the human kingdom, and the titles from top to bottom are Duke, Marquis, Earl, Viscount, and Baron.

    Dukes, the highest status, are basically the children of the royal family, and sometimes they are also awarded to the meritorious commanders who expanded the territory.