259-260

return

Start a piece of land: I am doing infrastructure construction in another world

Simplified

set up

turn off the lights

big

middle

Small

259 Chapter 259

    Qingyun Town.

    There have been several waves of beast hordes one after another, and countless monsters have died under the butcher's knives of soldiers and professionals.

    The beast tide is nothing to Qingyun Town.

    After all, once the beast horde condenses into a group, someone will break into the group of monsters and kill them alone, disrupting their rhythm, and most professionals only need to cooperate with each other and act together.

    Although injuries were unavoidable throughout the process, no one died.

    After all, those who dare to go to the battlefield of the beast horde will cherish their lives, and there is a piece of purple equipment that can be temporarily supplied, as long as they don't waste their lives, they won't lose their lives in vain.

    Because of this, the atmosphere in Qingyun Town was rare and relaxed. Everyone happily went out to fight monsters, and returned to the territory to rest after the fight. The overall state was maintained very well.

    And when they returned to rest in the territory, many people would click on the forum and start scrolling.

    The originally relaxed mood became a little heavy after seeing the posts posted by Earth survivors from other territories on the forum.

    After all, Qingyun Town is relaxed here, but many territories are still dealing with the beast horde, and even suffered heavy casualties.

    Especially in smaller territories, even if there are professionals, they cannot stop the tide of mutated beasts.

    And those who posted complaints and left last words on the forum were basically residents of small territories.

    Someone brushed and couldn't help sighing.

    "Speaking of which, I was also lucky. I happened to go to a town that Qingyun Town's team passed by, and then left directly to Qingyun Town. Otherwise, I might have to be one of them."

    "I am not. I planned to develop in a medium-sized territory early in the morning. The town I am in is a third-level town, which is the same level as Qingyun Town, but the overall scale will be larger, because there is support from the noble family behind it, and the construction is quite good. If it wasn't because I was curious about Qingyun Town, I wouldn't have come to Qingyun Town. Although a message from an earth survivor I knew on the forum at the time knew that although it was coping well and there wasn't much loss, but Still a lot of people died. To stop the tide of beasts, they were all piled up with human lives. Either the aborigines or the earth survivors. Anyway, they are all human lives. Speaking of it, Qingyun Town is better. I have already persuaded the earth survivors , if you survive, you should find a chance to come to Qingyun Town, not only the life style here is similar to that on Earth, but also very safe." "

    Yes, I think Qingyun Town is very good, even if there is a safer territory than here, But I think this is the best place, I trust my intuition, my luck has always been good." "