111-120

return

Start a piece of land: I am doing infrastructure construction in another world

Simplified

set up

turn off the lights

big

middle

Small

Chapter 111 111

    [111] The relationship between architectural drawings and territories [One more update]

    When hearing Ji Xiuwen's words, Gu Qing couldn't help being stunned for a moment, Elf? It's impossible for them to come to the elves in their territory.

    Thinking about it, Gu Qing asked curiously.

    Ji Xiuwen immediately said: "No, what I saw was not a real elf, but a virtual one, and I saw it in the training camp."

    After knowing that he could go to the training camp, Ji Xiuwen immediately went, and after entering, He also saw the options of the several races mentioned by the lord. Originally, he wanted to choose Warcraft, but who would have thought that among his options, the elves would be bright, and after clicking on it, he would succeed. up.

    Listening to Ji Xiuwen's description, Gu Qing was a little surprised, and couldn't help guessing: "Did you see the option of elf? Do other people have it?" "No, I asked around specifically, and

    everyone You are the same as the lord."

    "Probably because you have contacted elves somewhere!" Gu Qing thought.

    "When did I come into contact with elves? I don't even have any memory!" Ji Xiuwen complained.

    "As you mentioned in your previous letter, the owner of the Alice Tavern in the small town of Ferrol is rumored in the town that he is related to the legendary elves." Gu Qing reminded.

    Ji Xiuwen reacted immediately.

    "After you said that, I remembered it. It seems that the rumor is true. He is really related to the elves." Ji Xiuwen said, with a hint of amusement in his eyes.

    Elf! The legendary races, like the earthlings who have never seen elves, are really very curious.

    "Since you chose the elves, then you have seen the elves, how about the elves?" Gu Qing asked curiously, since you have seen the elves, you should be able to describe the appearance of the elves, right?

    But at the moment Gu Qing asked, Ji Xiuwen twitched the corner of his mouth, his expression a little stiff.

    "What's the matter? It's too beautiful, so I can't describe it?" Gu Qing continued to ask, although he had never seen it before, there are really many rumors about the group of elves!

    And the most famous one should belong to the incomparable beauty of the elves. There is no ugly one in the elves, but there are some and more beautiful in beauty.

    Gu Qing has never seen them before, so she can only imagine their beauty in her mind, but she really can't imagine it.

    When Ji Xiuwen listened, he couldn't help shaking his head, "After I entered the scene, I didn't

    see surrounding environment clearly, and then I was instantly killed."

    When Ji Xiuwen was speaking, his expression was also very helpless, and he also I want to meet the elves! He finally had the opportunity, but he couldn't see it. He was really annoyed at this moment.