131-140

return

Start a piece of land: I am doing infrastructure construction in another world

Simplified

set up

turn off the lights

big

middle

Small

131 Chapter 131

    【131】

    The moment they touch each other, fist to flesh.

    Both of them are fighters by profession, so naturally they fight with each other.

    But when they were fighting together, they found that their skills were evenly matched, at least in terms of strength and skill, neither of them had the possibility of absolutely overwhelming the other.

    As expected between the two, there is not much difference.

    At this level, the next thing to rely on is the physical and external strength of both parties.

    There is no big difference in physical strength in a short period of time, but external force...

    After the two fists clashed, Philemon and Ying Kaifeng unconsciously took a step back because of the huge impact.

    Just such a retreat, taking this opportunity, Philemon took out his weapon.

    Double Star Hammer!

    After use, the attack power is increased by 50%, and the speed is increased by 30%.

    The next moment, he used the double star hammers to quickly move towards Ying Kaifeng.

    The speed was fast, and he was in front of Ying Kaifeng. Ying Kaifeng calmly used the skill card to put a shield on himself.

    After adding the shield, Ying Kaifeng immediately took out his own weapon, a powerful sword.

    This is a bit inconsistent with Ying Kaifeng's traits, but the big knife is indeed the most suitable weapon he has ever used.

    The first hammer of the Double Star Hammer fell directly on Ying Kaifeng's shield, but when the second hammer came, Ying Kaifeng had already greeted him with a big knife.

    When the two weapons collided, the weapons were vibrated, as if they were buzzing.

    After Philemon realized this, he unconsciously froze.

    The opponent's weapon is actually about the same level as his own.

    Suddenly thinking of the green-grade weapons and purple-grade weapons emerging from Qingyun Town, I felt normal again.

    There are many good things in this small Qingyun Town.

    It's no wonder that they were targeted by the heads of the three major chambers of commerce, and thus their line of business was established.

    And not only do they have good things, but they also have the ability to protect themselves, which makes them return home in defeat.

    Thinking about it, Philemon continued to move forward with his weapon in the next moment, but this time, he also used skill bonuses to improve his attack ability.

    The addition of one plus one makes the weapon Double Star Hammer seem to be covered with a few traces of sharp air.

    Ying Kaifeng naturally noticed it too, but he didn't dodge it. After wrapping himself with his skills, he carried it head-on, and then he was coming and going, and as the fight progressed, the speed continued to increase.