◌° ⚝ Thrid aniversary (English) ⚝ ° ◌

That special day, you where sitting on your bed watching TV. Hawks was out working as always. You usually didn't care his absence but this day you needed him there.
It was your third anniversary with him, you even thought he forgot and that's why he wasn't home yet.

Minutes later you where still laying on bed watching some series waiting for Hawks to come as usual. But then you heard some knocking on your terrace window.

You got closer and saw a black figure of a man. You knew who was that. Who would go in a house by the door if he has a wigs and a terrace ?

You opened the window and saw him there waiting for you to open the door. He smiled slightly at your sight and hugged you right away. Just before you could react he whispered on your ear : "I'm so sorry I wasn't here before with you, i really wanted to, but you know how crimes are, You don't know when they come"

As you heard his voice whisper on your ear  you hugged him, you really missed him every day que wasn't there with you.

Seconds later you both got separated enough to see each other's faces and smiled. Then you felt Hawks gripped your hand excitedly and said : "I have something for you, come with me. Please"

As you nodded in response, Hawks extended his wings holding your hand leading you to the border of the terrace. Your department was at the top Flor of the building, it was high above the ground. Then you both jumped.

You where used to heights and gravity, your boyfriend loves highs and flying and you had the power of controlling your weight and could levitate like a balloon sometimes.

Hawks grabbed you just before hitting the Floor, and his wings leaded both body's high above the sky.

Both quiet, silently admired the illuminated city, with all those bright colors of the Main Street heading to the highest building.

Where you both landed the whole city could be seen from there.

" Keigo, my love. Can you remind me why do you love being in high buildings every time ? " you said in one of the corners of the building seeing the people walking, probably heading to their houses to rest or see their family.

Hawks got behind you and began seeing the same that you saw and said : "Reminds me when I fly always high, seeing it all"
You turned around and said : "but you do that every day dum bird, how can you miss it as if it had been years you haven't flied ?"

"hey! I'm not a dum bird" he said laughing a bit at your comment  "oh you are one big dum bird" you continued mocking him a bit

Finally laughing you sat admiring the views. Hawks even brought  dinner there, he bought food before going to pick you up. You talked for hours or just stayed silent for some time while you saw everything that surrounded the building.  it was almost 12 now, minutes felt like seconds with him.

"thank you, I thought you forgot about everything because of all the work you had" you said looking directly into his honey eyes.

Hawks looked impressed and said just seconds apart of your talking "forget ?, it's our third anniversary, how can I forget such a date ? And talking about this date, I do have one more surprise for you. "

You looked at him confused : "wait, you really do ?" Hawks nodded and got up he extended his arm for you to reach it and get up. his wings opened again and made you get closer. His hand moved where you waist was gripping you tight. Again you began to elevate higher and higher until reaching the clouds, even a bit above of them.

You where more than confused now, you had no idea what he had in mind. Then, you heard his whispers again "Can you levítate a bit for me my love ?"
Confused you obeyed him. Slowly, your body weight got lower, and hawks hand posing on your waist for you not falling down swayed down to your hand. You where levitating alone, without hawk's help.

Your hands got together and he  got you both closer. Then he finally said : "may I ?"
Now you understood everything "yes my beloved prince"

Then you started dancing above clouds. Your body's moved together swaying side to side. A beautiful sky vals. You just looked at each other's eyes illuminated by the round moon that admired the scene.

You continued dancing for minutes, until you both stopped, you were stepping on one cloud, looking at each other, getting closer and closer, Then finally kissed.. The darkness invaded everything, it was just as if the moon and sun just illuminated you, like nothing was more important than just the two of you...

The end

( 22/07/22

✼  ҉  ✼  ҉  ✼

Thank you so much for reading!

Hope you enjoyed it ≥^.^≤

I'll try to upload soon the next chapter jeje.

-✨🌺LUV🌸✨