☼˚ 。⋆ 𓇼Beach day 𓇼 ⋆。 ˚ ☼

"Hurry up ____! We are almost there! " Said the blond haired with a smile on his face.

"Hawks! you're going to fast, wait for me!" You said breathlessly as you followed him to the shore.

Hawks, before getting in the water, he threw away his towel and a bag of chips which he was carrying  and went directly into the sea.

As you got closer to tue spot Hawks spontaneously chose  you saw hawks enjoying himself with the waves leaving the things you were carrying together. You sorted things out  until you heard hawks say from over the shore "____!  come here, the water  feels god!", you  couldn't resist anymore and ran where hawks was waiting for you.

As you got next to him he pushed you causing you to fall getting you all wet.  You both began to push each other, splashing water. Playing just like little kids.

After a while, you got out of the sea and sat on the towel you prepared over your spot. lying  down on Hawks's lap, while you began to talk and eat those chips you were craving.

As time passes in the distance, you saw several people playing volleyball on the beach. You were eventually bored, and got closer to the volleyball group.

"Hello~" Hawks said in a friendly tone towards the people "can we play too? "

You were next to Hawks looking at the rest of the people, a boy approached towards both you and said with a smile "of course! The miss can go to the opposite team and you can be with us"

smiling defiantly towards Hawks you said "  you being my boyfriend won't mean me having any mercy on you"

Approaching the court opposite to which Hawks was, Hawks looked at you from over the net and said "Don't expect to win"  you looked at him and smiled.

The game started seconds later (haikyuu moment).

After a few plays  your team won.  laughing proudly you looked at hawks as you said  "in your face!"

Hawks smirked without feeling any resentment and said "I want the rematch"

Just before the game started, over the net, you announced ed " it won't be worth it, you won't win"

"we'll see."said hawks starting the game again.

(Hawks's team defeated yours  just because he hates losing)

As the afternoon passed you both said goodbye to those people, thanking them for letting you both play by their side.

As the sun began to set you both walked along the shore while you talked about how fun was your date.

The end ( 03/08/21 )
___________________________

Hello, I'm back again, how is everything going?

I'm sorry I can't upload many English stories, I don't have much of those. I'll do my best to have them balanced.

I don't know how to thank all of you, 450 people  already? Thank you so much ( ˘ ³˘)

I hope you like this mini story, I think it's fun.

( I got Inspired by a fan art JAJAJSJSJSJ)

Anyway, I hope I upload something next Sunday, if I don't, I will someday, don't worry. (*''*)

-✨🌸LUV🌺✨