°˖✧˚ʚHawks and Dabi (English)ɞ˚✧˖°

" Hurry up now, or we are going to be late to our reunion " The skin injured masculine talked while he waited for you to change clothes at the entrance of your room door.

The blond bird-man was standing next to him leaning on the wall he had behind him.

Not so much time passed as you opened the door having both boys' attention on you.

You looked at them a bit confused why their stares were so intense on you, clearly you ignored that fact and started walking through the corridor up to the entrance to go where the car was parked.

They followed your steps and stopped in front of the vehicle to sit and go away to that " important " reunion you guys had that weekend.

Dabi, the skin injured masculine was driving while Hawks, the blond bird-man, was sitting next to him. You were at the back part of the car seeing both of them in front of you heading to wherever that reunion was situated.

When you got there, as you expected it wasn't anything important, or it wasn't even a reunion. It was a teenager party where everybody was drinking and dancing everywhere.

You got off the car and laughed to yourself remembering those calling words of hawks saying that it was a normal friend reunion.

Anyway, you hid all of those ironic thoughts of yours and went inside the party.

It was way more crowded than you thought it would be, there was a variety of people there, and won't get into extreme detail.

You walked behind both men protecting you from every pervert who neared you.

You heard a door opening and open, a different time of music came from that place, you enjoyed it.

Couples danced on the white and shiny floor. Dabi and Hawks looked at you with a playful smirk and invited you to dance with them.

You first chose Dabi's hand and danced with him while hawks danced with another girl he found, It was fun to dance that way with him, you didn't know how, but he was pretty good at  it.

Dabi spinned you and left your hand leading you over where hawks was and grabbed yours dancing by your side. His way of smiling was beautiful and fun.

" You know, i didn't think you'd have such talent of dancing  this way " you told him, enjoying every step of dancing with him.

He smiled again and couldn't say anything to you, he knew you loved to dance in pairs, but never accepted one of your offers until now.

The end ( 31/01/22 )
______________________________

Helooo!

This is something different y had. Maybe it is not just Hawks, but I think it's a short and fun story, hope you have the same perception as I have of it. ʚ(˃ ˂ )ɞ

42 people !!! Omg that's very much. Thank you allot ! Love you all !! ♡♡

( next time I'll post an Spanish order I got, hope you enjoy reading it.)

-🌸LUV🌺