Ending Note

Well their it is guys,That was the LAST chapter of Ara Black,The Daughter Of PadFoot

From the Summer Morning of July 2012 to March 8 2:30 AM 2013 so It's been a long long LONG ride but you all stuck with me so for that,I thank you for making this MY biggest story ever!

Thank you for the Fans and the Comments and the Votes!

The Sequel should be up this week or the week after UNLESS you are reading this after March 2013 which then it's most likely already up.

I did spent a lot of time on this story so it's sad to let it go,But it's time to put it to a rest after a year.Fan me if you enjoyed the story and don't be a silent reader,I always love Comments,Even the ones telling me off because Hermione's hair isn't brown in dark lighting(I got 4 of those comments) but I mean at least I know your reading it!

I have other stories up so in the mean time you could read those or while your waiting for an update be more then welcome to read whichever other story that intrests you!

Yes that was total self promotion but hey,It's Wattpad!

We were 30 in Fanfic and 56 in Fantasy one day so that means a hella lot to me!

Hey FunFact;The Primrose/Rabb storyline came from the song 'Give your heart a break' by Demi Lovato!I was watching Family Channel with my sister and the song came up and the storyline just popped into my head.I thought that was fun something to share...

FunFact;This was originally a Primrose/Severus story with a sidestory of Ara but I liked Ara more as a main Storyline!

FunFact;This was never a Fred/Cedric/Whoever comes later story,It was purely meant to be the story of a strong girl who alone tries to set herself from Good and Bad.But I couldn't help to add a romance for later!

FunFact;Only three people guessed who RABB is!PM me if you want to guess and do NOT post it in the comments and ruin it for everyone else please!

FunFact;Ara was originally a boy in Slytherin but I changed my mind after writing the Chapter one Draft for it,

So without futher rambling....

Thank you for Everything,You guys made this something I never thought would happen!

~LoveDoesHurt~