Chapter 67

(I had a large draft for this chapter but it corrupted itself and then crashed so this may seem rushed?I am sorry my wifi doesn't like me and it's always off and when its on it's slow because six other ipad,Iphones and Ipods are on it at once,I promised the next chaptersafter this will make up for it,The end is near but far away meaning I have all the drafts I just need to go through them when I can,Also when it ends I may or may not start the next book right away,I have gotten many requests to do a Diana and Co story,I also want to do a story in between about Ara's summer,I am also trying to do oneshot,I am ALSO going to Toronto this month god knows when tho,So I am kinda busy I am REALLY REALLY SORRY for the SUPER late update and wanted to thank all my old fans and NEW fans who waited and commented and voted while they where waiting,It means a lot,So now we just need to get in the top 100 in the Watty's again.

The updates may be shorter like they where before because the long ones take a while to make and I want to get the chapters out before I get de-fanned and unhappy readers.Also with the 100K Readers That is amazing I never thought my story would become this huge So I decided to have a little chapter for it,I want you to tell me your favorite Harry Potter charector and the one with the most comments will get their own chapter unrelated with the main story line!

SO THANK YOU FOR WAITING AND I WILL NOT KEEP YOU ANY LONGER ENJOY!!)

The pounding in Ara's head subsides for a moment long enough for her to open her sensitive eyes to the light,She let's out a heavy breath and see's a dark outline of a man looming over her,He opens Ara's mouth and pours the content of a vile inside of her mouth.

Her eyes get use to the light and they go in focus to see Severus the Dark Outline looking over her"Are you awake now"He asks in a monotoned voice

Ara blinks several times before the feeling in her body came back"Ugh"

"You know,If it's not getting hit by trolls or falling downstairs you manage to give me a minor heart attack by being passed out in front of my door"He glares slightly at the little girl laying before him

Ara remembers the blue eyes picking her up and carrying her somewhere before she passed out,Shaking her head and convincing herself it was just a figment of her imgenation.Ara sits up on Severus bed"Sorry Sev"She grins innocently"What time is it?"

"What happened"Severus ignors her question

Ara sighs and starts to lie"I had a bad headache so I cm to see if you had a potion for it I guess I must have passed out?"

Severus eyes her like he new she was lying to him"Anything else you want to tell me Ara?"

Ara shakes her head"Nope I think I'm good today Severus,So uh the time?"

"About three in the morning"He says as he looks at the watch on the nightstand"Come I'll walk you their so you don't get detention tonight"He ushers her out of the dungeons and to the Common room which wasn't far.

"Hey Sev?"

"Yes Ara"Severus sighs

"Thanks"She smiles at him before she taps on the Barrels and enters her common room,Severus shakes his head and go's back to his room,Ara on the other hand climbs into her bed silently,Wondering who was the male with bright blue eyes who brought her to Severus,

Around 3:40 in the morning Ara's brown eyes started to close,Her mind drifted away into dream land,Her dreams filled with a certain green eyed Hufflepuff and a red haired boy.

In the morning when Ara woke up Bree and Alena where going at it...again

"How is that possible?"Bree exclaims