Chapter 11

7 YEARS LATER (ARA IS 11 YEARS OLD)

"Ara!"Heavy breath tickled Ara's face"Ara? Wake up!"

It was too early for sound, too early for people, too early to start the day"It's just too early"She complained

"Wake up or we'll set up a dung bomb in your room"

Ara found herself snickering in her sleepy state"Severus'll actually kill you this time"

"But the look on your face-"

"-was priceless-"

"-and it made it totally worth it"

Ara groaned. They weren't going to leave until she woke, where they? Ara sat up and the twins shifted to the end of her bed with twin smiles of mock innocence

"Good morning"George laughed

"I like what you've done with your hair"Fred teased 

Ara ran a hand through her unruly hair but ignored the comment"Get out. I'll get dressed and we can go"

"We would-"

"-rather stay"George wiggled his furry red eyebrows at her. Fred joined along.

Ara rolled her eyes"That's weird, and inappropriate. I'll scream for Severus"

"He left"

Ara raises a challenging eyebrow"Then Molly's here, I'll scream for here and you boy's will get it worse"

George raised his hands and stepped away from the bed"Fine, just don't bring mum into this"Fred had already left the room, when George realized this he began to huff and grumble on his way out of her room. Ara smirked to herself, her friends always kept things... interesting

Ara got up and stretched her arms. Last night was rough, she dreamt about her mother again and it kept her awake until late into the night. It wasn't usual and problem, until something strongly reminded Ara of her mother, but that wasn't too often. 

Ara dragged herself to her dresser. Upon it sat her Lynx, and a picture of Diana holding a new born Ara in her arms. Diana was smiling down at the baby, and then back up at the camera. Somehow, Dumbledore had got hold of the photo and gave it to Ara. It was one of the only things Ara had of her. 

The girl tugged on a pair of jeans and a red and plain black t-shirt when she finally began to wake up. She looked around for her hoodie, but her room was a mess. Clothes scattered about the room, paper's and books littered her floors. Ara kicked around some stuff; a book of seventh year potions, some paper with nonsense drawings, and a... hoodie! Ara grinned at her achievement and shook it out. Yeah, it was clean. Was what she told herself as she put it on. 

She took another look around her room before she shut the door behind her. Hopefully, Severus wouldn't peek into it. She walked down the stairs and was greeted by the motherly red haired woman 

"Ara!"Molly engulfed Ara into a hug"It's nice to see you"

Ara laughed and hugged her back"It's nice to see you too, Molly. Are we ready to go?"

Molly had let go and a frown graced her lips"We are, but we'll have to part ways so you can go with Narcissa"

Ara sighed, of course. Her 'Aunt' Narcissa had a tendency to have the worst timing. Narcissa had only told Ara to call her 'Aunt' as a sign of respect. Her husband Lucius was 'Uncle' for the same reason. Severus had told her to go with it, just for the sake of not having to hear them complain about her lack of discipline.

"Alright"Ara finally said"Where am I meeting her?"

"Ollivander's"Molly tells her with a pat on the shoulder"You know how the Malfoy's don't like our family much, so you'll have to wait for her alone"

"I'm sorry Molly"

"No Ara,"Molly sadly sighed"I'm sorry. It's not your fault. Just don't wander off while your waiting for her"

Ara shook her head"I won't"She promised 

"Alright, let's be off"Molly turned to the twins who were looking around the living room in wonder. It was so dark, so cold. Unlike the burrow"Don't touch anything"She warned them.

The cheeky grins on their faces made Ara know otherwise. Those stupid boys had done something, hadn't they?