My pretty boy💗

Azalea Belova

I dont know what has gotten into me. Since the first time I saw Alessandro he is living rent free on my mind. There is something about him that intrigues me . I can see it in his dark grey eyes that he hides so many secrets. He's like a puzzle wich I wana solve.

"I'm so sorry.I shouldn't have done that. I don't know what has got into me. I'm truly sorry." Well I wanted to do it..but maybe he didn't..and that's why I'm apologizing.

"There's nothing to apologize amore..I have wanted to do that since the first moment I saw you today , you are fucking gorgeous but I guess you were faster than me." He said by kissing me on the forehead.

Okay now I'm a little bit relieved.

"Well you should know that... I don't really do this."

"Do what amore?"

"Kiss someone that I barely know. Without their permission also." I really don't. I havent even kissed anyone before him.

"Well I'm glad you made an exclusion for me."

"You should feel special, that's all I'm saying." I am the one who should feel special.

"Just being on your presence makes me feel special amore."

The silence is comfortable but so full of unspoken words. I know he is being honest. I can see it in his eyes.

"Can we please get out. I'm feeling a little bit cold now?" I blurt out.

"Yeah of course. Do you want me to carry you?" He asks.

Okay ..is this boy super sweet or what?? Cuz I really wana know .

"Yes please.I feel a little dizy."

Oh shush.I was really dizzy. I wasn't just pretending to be held by him.

Dirty minded people .

"Hop in!" He pointed at his back. And then he carried me to the shore.

When we got in the shore I started shaking. I think I'm having a fever. Yeah I always do when I get cold.

"Amore what's wrong, why are you shaking?"

"I'm cold. I wana go home please!." I really did. I get sick very easily, and when I do I stay sick like a week and I hate being in bed for a week.

"Okay  give me a second. I will text Zeno saying that we will leave."

"Okay let me grab my bag." This is like my lifesaver. I have here everything I need at any time .

"Do you want me to drive you to your place?"

"My parents are out of town and I was staying with Nela actually so."

"Okay, do u wana go to my house so you won't be alone?"

"Yes thank you so much. What about my car?"

I couldn't leave my Mercedes here after all. It's my baby.

"I will tell one of my boys to come and pick it up. Now hop in let's go. You can grab a towel and wrap it around your body. Meanwhile I'm turning the heat on."

I nodded.

I think I'm in love. Just kidding !!

We drove for like 30 minutes. The drive was silent but he asked how I was doing from time to time. So thoughtful of him.

As we entered the gate I saw a giant house. Amansion to be honest. It looked very similar to ours. His dad must be super rich.
He got out of the car and opened my door.