Betrayal 💗

Azalea's POV

The warm sunshines coming through my window woke me up. A perfect way to wake up on my opinion. I love the sun , and I must say summer is my favorite season, and for that reason I hate winter.

I hate the idea of being cold. I fucking hate it. I would do anything to just to be under the sun for the whole time.

I have always felt like that. That's why I'm very happy I left Russia and I dont wana ever get back there. I don't miss Russia at all. Of course I miss my parents but I understand that they did it to keep me safe.

I love my parents and I try to make them proud. That's why I try my best to be the top of the class. I'm a honored student and I like that. I like being smarter than others to be honest. Others may see me as a nerd but I don't care.

In September I start my last year of school and then I graduate. I want to be a architect. I have always liked to draw and I must say , the idea of others admiring your work is what I want to accomplish in the future. I want others to see what I'm capable of doing.

I decided to check my phone.

From Alessandro🧎🏼‍♀️: "Good morning amore. How did u sleep?"

A smile appeared on my face. And don't be surprised by my choice of the emoji. I would bark like a damn dog fro this man.

Me: "I slept well and you?"

From Alessandro🧎🏼‍♀️: "Well I dreamed about you so what do u think?"

Me: "I could say you had a nice sleep too. Unless it was a nightmare."

I decided to play with him.

From Alessandro🧎🏼‍♀️:" I could say it was more of a erotic dream amore."

Me: "Oh really , you have to tell me everything now."

From Alessandro🧎🏼‍♀️: "It's better if I tell you in person, don't you think?"

I know that idiot was smirking when he wrote that.

Me: "So when will we meet then pretty boy?"

From Alessandro🧎🏼‍♀️: "Miss me already amore? You know you can just say so. You don't have to be embarrassed. I know you can't stay away from my sexy body."

Me: " You're right. Your sexy body is all I miss. I definitely don't miss you or your kisses."

From Alessandro🧎🏼‍♀️: "Ouchhhh that hurts amore. I didn't know you could be so mean. But I will take it. You can use me for my body anytime. "

Me: "I will keep that in mind for the future pretty boy."

From Alessandro🧎🏼‍♀️: "So I wanted to ask you to come to the club today. Moonlight. The one we met. You can also bring Nela. I will be there with Zeno."