Heartbroken💗

I dedicate this chapter to two of my amazing readers Laura_k35 and Aqsa753🎀

Alessandro's POV

I started to get worried about Azalea. First she goes to the restroom alone and now she has been gone for 20 minutes.

What if something has happened to her? No. I couldn't even imagine something like that.

I said goodbye to the people I was talking to and headed to the restrooms.

Will you think I'm weird if I go inside the ladies bathroom?

You probably will. But do I really care? NO.

I open the door and start calling her name out. "Azalea are you here?" No response.
"Amore where are you. I swear I'm gonna kick all the doors, so you better answer."

No signal again. God I'm losing my mind.

Without thinking any further I start opening the doors one by one. The anger inside of me start rising, my blood was boiling.

I shouldn't have let Azale alone at any moment. God , I'm so stupid.

After I checked all the bathrooms, I left shouting the door .

"You should have seen her face . I haven't had so much fun since forever. " I heard a girl saying while laughing like a horse.

"The way she started crying immediately. Girl please, like anyone fucking cares. But I gotta admit one thing. We are great actors. I think Hollywood would hire us in a beat." One of her friends said.

And suddenly they all turned to me . "Oh hey Alessandro, are you looking for someone?"

And then it hits me. They were talking about Azalea earlier. These fucking whores.

"Maybe for a pathetic little hoe, oh did I forget to mention a crybaby?" I will make them regret this . Mark my words.

"What did you say to her? I want answers now. Don't make me shot you right in the head without thinking twice."

"Why you acting like that? We just showed her the reality. That we used to fuck and how is the real you. And what's gonna happen to her while you're done using her."

Does she ever hears herself??? They think Azalea is just a fuck toy to me. Can't they even tell the difference between them and Azalea. Fucking pathetic.

I left within a second. My mind was exploding with the thoughts of what might have happened to her.

She just trusted me again and now all this shit. She must really hate me now. I can't blame her though, but at least I gotta explain the whole situation to her and not just listen to those hoes words.

She needs to know that I really care for her, that I like her and want to be with her for real. How I used to act before, changed when I met her. Using her doesn't even cross my mind.

How am I gonna find her now?! I looked every corner of this palace. Still no sign of her. I put my men to search every inch of this area, still no sign of Azalea.