THE BALL💗

You know when you have a weird feeling on your stomach and you cant just escape from it . That's how i have been feeling since that day at the club. I feel very strange. Even though at that moment I belived him, now im having second thoughts about it.

Yesterday he invited me at a ball. Im not sure what kind of ball is it cuz he didnt give me much details, all he said is that I will have the dress delivered to me , all I have to do is show and be by his side.

Now here I am , sitting on my couch waiting for my dress to be delivered. I dont even know the color of it, because Alessandro wanted to be a suprise .I just hope its something black or red, afterall these colors look magnificent at night.

Now I know that Alessandro is a businessman and a person who matters, yeah I did some stalking but I cant blame myself, I am kinda scared to be seen with him. I dont like paparazies taking pictures of me or etc. And to be honest I read what magazines write about Alessandro:

CEO OF THE DE ROSSI COMPANY OR "THE LADIES MAN" HAS BEEN SEEN TODAY WITH A DIFFERENT GIRL LEAVING HIS CLUB AT 4 AM.

God I want to gag my eyes out. I wonder if that's what they are going to write if they see us together today. I have to get these ideas out of my mind if I want to have a nice evening.

Moments later the doorbell rings. I get up to open the door and I see the delivery man.

"Good afternoon Miss .This is for you ,can you sign here please?" He handed me the papers and i signed.

"How much do I own you?" I asked him.

"Dont worry Miss, everything has been taken care of. Have a good day."

"You too, goodbye." And with that I closed the door.

As soon as I closed the door I went immediately to open the large bag. I opened it and saw the most beautiful red dress with a slits up the side. I couldnt take my eyes of it. I could just stare at it for forever.

Alessandro did a great choice. Let me rephrase it, AN EXELLENT CHOICE!

I started doing my makeup and then my hair. I did a high bun hairstyle and went for a natural glam look. I think it looks great with this dress.

THE DRESS

THE DRESS

30 minutes later the doorbell rings again. I have a feeling it's Alessandro. If your wondering it could also be Nela, you're wrong. That bitch texted me saying she will be staying with Zeno for the weekend.

Can't blame her though. Love is Love .

Alessandro walks through the door wearing a classic black tuxedo with a white tie, looking like a movie star.