First date💗

Azalea Belova

I woke up the next day and Alessandro wasn't there with me. I felt sad. How can he leave me here? It's not his job to take after after me but still...

Anyway...I checked my phone. I had 54 missed calls from Nela and 23 texts.
I decided to call her.

"Moring." I said as she picked up her phone.

"Azalea where the fuck are you...why haven't you answered my phone calls??" I could tell that she was angry with me.

"Hey chill I'm at the hospital. I had a fever last night."

"And you want me to chill??? Do you hear yourself Aza .I was so worried about you."

"Don't worry. Alessandro was here with me the whole time."

"Ohh ...is he being nice to you now?" Of course she would ask this.

"Yeah he is, super nice actually. He cooked for me and brought me to the hospital." I smiled at myself. Then I saw Alessandro entering through the door.

But I thought he left.

"Good Morning , who you talking to?"

"Anyways Nela I gotta go now. Talk to you
later!" And I ended the call.

"I was just talking to Nela. What are you doing here?" I said ."I thought you left."

"I would never leave you amore. Why did you think that?"

"I don't know. Perhaps that when I woke up you weren't next to me ." I rolled my eyes.

"I'm so sorry. I went to check you out of the hospital."

"Oh okay. Can we leave now? I hate the hospitals smell."

"Yes of course. I will let you get dressed. I will wait outside."

I got up and got dressed. I was feeling a lot better today. I saw him waiting for me at the door. He looks tired.

"C'mon let's go ." He took my hand. My hands were so small compared to his.

"You know what Alessandro, you aren't as bad as you pretend to be." I said to him.

"Oh really?" He turned his gaze to me.

"Yeah I may be able to call you my friend." I said trying to play with him.

"I can be a lot of things for you , but a friend is not one of them amore ." Alessandro says to me.

He leans into me and kisses both sides of my neck , he continues down to my arm and back up to the side of my mouth leaving me with a tingling sensation. He teases by not fully kissing me on the lips . I crossed the legs under my dress to control the sensations.

Alessandro leans in and whispers to me.

"Did you cross your legs for your friend amore?" With a smirk on his adorable face.

"Maybe I did." I said playing with my hair.

"Get in please...before I lose my self
control."

"Or what pretty boy?" I licked my bottom lip.

"Azalea don't make me angry now. Get in
the fucking car!" He shouted.

"Alright alright...you're no fun!"