Chapter 1

America pov. 

It's been two days since the meeting, meaning that NATO and I have to head back to where the meeting took place to pick up our visitors for the year and bring them to the house.

"NATO, are you ready?! We have to go now!" I yelled up to my daughter, having put on my neutral expression already and had my hands clasped behind my back to hide their trembling. 

"I'm ready, I was making sure Dela had everything under control until NASA or DC wake up to help him out." She told me, getting in the car beside me. I nodded and started to drive to the short meeting. The drive was silent and neither of us dared break the silence knowing full well that there won't be any in a bit, so we were enjoying the one we had. Once we arrived, we got out of the car to greet everyone. 

"Hey Canada, Mexico, how are you guys doing?" I asked, smiling softly at them.

"We're fine, just a little worried since everyone else is going to find out about the kids. I mean, you're doing so much so no one will find out about them, and now you have ten other countries entering your home, none of them knowing that you have 64 kids." Canada told us with a sad look. 

"Sí, especialmente con la forma en que algunos de los otros realmente no se llevan bien con la forma en que te gusta hacer las cosas, amigo." Mexico agreed with him. (Yeah, especially with how some of the others don't really get along with how you like to do things, friend.) 

"I know that, but we don't really have much of a choice now do we? Because this has already been decided. But, I don't want my kids in harm's way again." I sighed slightly. "Honestly, for a year? What was UN thinking!" I called out, still keeping my voice silent despite my frustration, shaking my head. We walked up to the main lobby to wait there for the others to arrive. 

"Я не понимаю, почему ООН хочет, чтобы мы остались с Америкой, в этом нет никакого смысла." Russia said while walking into the lobby. 

He noticed us rather quickly and went over to us before sitting down near Mexico. (I don't understand why the UN wants us to stay with America, it doesn't make any sense.) 

"Hey Russia, did you get everything ready?" Canada asked. Russia nodded and patted his bag next to him but didn't go to strive up a conversation with any of us. Once everyone arrived we piled into my car and I drove towards the house. As we pulled into the main gate, we were greeted by Texas on his horse who was doing his usual round with his hunting rifle and flare gun on hand. I stopped and rolled my window down before beckoning him over. 

"Hey Tex, do you have your flare on you?" I asked my son gently, feeling calmer than before we wnt to get the others but still a bit frustrated and panicked.

"Yes'ir, do you need me to shoot it near the house, to gather the others?" He replied and I nodded in response to his question. He tapped his horse into a gallop and shot his flare a good bit aways from the house so all his siblings could see it.

"Wer war das Amerika?" Germany asked softly and with a slightly confused look. (Who was that America?)

"That's my son Texas. I actually have more kids, 64 in total." I replied and everyone but Canada and Mexico gasped in shock and/or confusion. I looked at NATO quickly and saw that she was holding back a laugh, causing me to gain a small smile myself. 

"Mon fils, pourquoi n'as-tu dit à personne que tu avais des enfants?" Mom asked, to which I shook my head and made a small gesture to Canada and Mexico. (My son, why didn't you tell anyone that you had kids?) 

"They knew and I had them keep it a secret which I'm thankful they really kept." I answered her with a sigh. With that NATO, Canada and Mexico busted their asses laughing. 

"America what the hell mate, I'm an uncle and you never told me?!" Australia shouted surprised and also a bit hurt if I understood his tone correctly as I put the car in park. I didn't answer, instead getting out of the car while having NATO run inside already to make sure her siblings were in the living room. 

"Maple, Mexico, you both can go inside. I'm sure the kids would love to see you again and your rooms are still there and the same, but you will have to share with one other person each. I'm also making that sacrifice. I have made sleeping arrangements and made sure that there was enough room to accommodate everyone. So, the arrangements are: Mexico and Japan, Canada and Ukraine, Poland and Germany, UK and France, Belarus, New Zealand and Australia, and finally me and Russia." I told everyone calmly while preparing myself for possible protests.

"That works I guess, but what happens if someone has a fight?" Kiwi asked while looking over everyone briefly.

"There's a reason I put you three in a room Kiwi. That way, if there is a fight, there's a spare room one of them can sleep in." I explained with a smile, glad none of them was protesting against the plan before walking up the stairs with everyone following. Once I saw that everyone had entered the living room, Maple and Mexi were tackled to the floor, making me sidestep and laugh silently.

"It's nice to see you again Uncle Canada and Aunt Mexico!" The states in the dog pile yelled happily.

"Kids get off your uncle and aunt, and greet the others." I warned them despite my voice having an amused undertone. The kids got up with NATO helping them. Mom walked over and tried to introduce herself but was ultimately ignored by most of the states, making me turn to hide the fact that I was smiling. Much to my surprise, they mostly gathered round Japan, Belarus, Australia, New Zealand, Russia, and Ukraine. "DC, you know what to do." I told my daughter once I stopped laughing and looking surprised. She nodded in response and I walked away, beckoning the other countries to follow me. 

Once they made it through the sea of my children, DC whistled to get their attention and led them to the kitchen. 

"What was that about mate?" Aussie asked. 

"Well, I know why the 13 were like that with mom and dad, but not so much the others, I don't know to be honest." I answered as best as I could, which actually wasn't a lot in this case.

"Ame, what's going on? You look exhausted." Kiwi questioned, concern lacing her voice as she looked me up and down while we walked. 

"I'm fine Kiwi. It's nothing to worry about." I replied nonchalantly and proceeded to the dining room, knowing they would follow me, so I sat down in my usual spot. 

"Dad, can you remind me to go to the store later, we're almost out of a few things." NASA asked me so I nodded and made a mental note for later.

"Alright, I'll start on dinner which should be done soon. If anyone has a request, please let me know and I'll try to make it to the best of my ability." Delaware told the table while moving to the kitchen with Louisiana and Texas following behind him.