Chapter 19

This is the longest chapter I have ever written, good luck readers. Play above when shown this que: ***

Confederate pov.

It took me a while, but I had finally found Germany and told 'em to stop overworkin' and to take a break. Once that was over I traveled back to the livin' room and made sure no one was fightin'.

"Uncle Dixie! Can you get France on you're way back? She hasn't shown up yet!" Gia called out.

"Can do Gia!" I yelled back. I walked over to France and Britain's room, and knocked on the door.

"Ah hello Confederate, what can I assist you with?" Britain asked.

"I'm lookin' for France, it's gettin' kinda close to supper, and she volunteered to cook tonight." I told the Redcoat.

"I'll be right there Confederate, just give me a moment." I heard France say.

"Alright, I'll be in the livin' room if you need me." I told them, once that was finished I walked back to the livin' room and made sure that no one was fightin'. A few minutes later France and Britain walked in, and she made a bee line for the kitchen while the Redcoat came to the livin' room.

"Uncle Nada, can we watch Hamilton?" Marine asked.

"I don't mind, but I'm not sure if the others would mind." Nada replied.

"Nada, let them watch it. Everyone but North and Russia are here anyway, let them learn what we did durin' the freedom war." I told my brother.

"Alright, we can watch Hamilton." Nada told the kids.

"Yay!" The kids cheered, Nada and I chuckled in amusement and followed them to the livin' room to set up the movie.

"Union, Russia! Come to the livin' room!" I called out for them.

"On our way!" North yelled back. NATO, Russia and North walked into the livin' room and sat down on the couch. "Did the kids want to watch Hamilton?" Ame asked.

"Yeah, I know it's a basic over simplified version, but it'll help cover certain aspects of what happened." I told him. Union nodded and went to tell France that we were eatin' supper in the livin' room while we watched Hamilton. He came back a minute later helpin' her bring the food and plates for everyone to eat in here.

"Estrellas, ¿estás bien? Lo miraste antes, comes algo para recuperar tu fuerza." Mexi told Union. (Stars are you ok, you looked out of it earlier, eat something to regain your strength.)

"I'm fine Goldie, I just haven't gotten much sleep recently, but fine." Union replied. Everyone was given a plate and grabbed some food and started eating as the movie started. Everyone took their time to finish eatin' but everyone from the North American continent finished before the movie even started, myself included.

***

The minute the movie started the kids and Ame started singin' along with the movie. All the countries looked at them, and pretty soon Mexi, Nada and I joined in. Everyone already knew their parts from the last time we watched the movie. Nada started us off.

"How does a bastard orphan, son of a whore, and a Scotsman, dropped in the middle of a forgotten spot in the Caribbean by providence, impoverished, in squalor, grow up to be a hero and a scholar?" Nada sang along with Burr. DC was next.

"The ten dollar founding father without a father, got a lot farther by working a lot harder, by being a lot smarter, by being a self starter, by 14, they placed him in charge of a trading charter." She sang with the actor that plays Lawrence and Philip, Mexico started preparin' for her part.