Chapter 10

Mexico pov.

"Alright, what did you want to show us Flori?" Ame asked.

"Well, it's outside because I didn't want to scare the others." She told them.

"Is this why you want Aussie here?" Maple asked. She nodded and began walking outside. We followed her to one of the far corners of the land, and away from the few that were outside.

"Here." Florida told us. We stopped and saw the large snake.

"Wow mate, look at the size of this one!" Australia exclaimed in shock. "Where did you find her?" Aussie asked her.

"Right here, earlier this morning." She told him.

"Hey Ame, if I can tame her, can I keep her?" Australia asked.

"Yeah, but you'd have to either let the snake stay out here or convince your roommates to let you have it in your room, even then I should have a tank large enough for her to stay in, you just have to feed her." Ame told Australia. "Dixie get down from the tree." He told his twin not looking behind him.

"Meri, that snake is huge, how are you not afraid of it?" Confederate asked.

"Because I witnessed this idiot go to war with a flightless bird." Ame said pointing to Australia.

"Wait, so that story was a true event?" I asked slightly surprised.

"Yeah, that damn bird got lucky." Australia replied.

"Alright, I need to get back to Russia and help him out with something." Ame told us, I nodded and he left.

"Alright time to wrangle the snake." Australia said, walking to the snake.

"Florida can you find Hawaii and tell her to go with Ame for me please." I told her. She nodded and ran toward the other end of the field.

America pov.

I walked into the house, and looked around for Russia.

"Hey have any of you seen Russia as of late?" I asked everyone in the living room.

"I think I saw him headin' up to your room dad." Lone Star replied.

"Thanks Tex." I told my son. He nodded and I ran off towards my room, and I noticed Hawaii on my tail. Once we got to my room, and entered I saw Russia watching tv. "Hey Ruski, wanna learn Hawaiian?" I asked him.

"Yeah, why not, it sounds like a way to mess with UN." Russia agreed.

"Alright, this is my youngest daughter Hawaii, she'll be helping me teach you, as it is her native tongue." I introduced her to the Russian. He nodded and made room on the bed for us to join him. [A/N(I'm not going to explain how Ame and Hawaii taught Russia Hawaiian, as I don't know how to speak it my self, at this point Google translate is my friend, and even though I know Spanish, it helps me make sure I'm spelling everything correctly.) Thank you]

~Dinner~

We heard the dinner bell just as we finished teaching Russ, Hawaiian. We got up and walked to the dinning hall.

"Thanks, you both did amazing with the food." I told Ukraine and Belarus.

"Ah, you're welcome America." Ukraine replied. Everyone dug in and enjoyed the food. Once everyone had finished eating and had some dessert we migrated to the living room and one of the kids set up a movie we could all watch and a group. Around an hour or so later one of the kids got up, and I followed them. Once I had caught up with them I noticed that it was Puerto Rico.

"Hey Ric, what's wrong?" I asked.

"Oh, I'm fine dad, honest. It's just I don't know how to tell the others that I feel left out sometimes. I know Lone Star, Hawaii, and some of the southwestern states make time to hang out with me, but it hurts to know the some of the northern and northeastern states don't do the same,  and I can't tell if it's because of the language barrier, or not. I've tried to talk to Delaware about it, I've also told NATO and the others but it didn't work." He explained.

"Ah, I'll talk to them about it, but thanks for telling me, why don't you sit with Hawaii and Alaska, I'm pretty sure they would enjoy your company." I told him.

"Thanks dad." He told me, we walked back to finish the movie and he sat with Hawaii and Alaska, while I sat in Russia's lap, much to his surprise.

"Ame, what are you doing?" Russ asked in a whisper.

"Sitting down? What else would I be doing. Besides Britain took my spot." I replied matching his whisper. I noticed his blush spread across his face. I turned back to the movie and noticed Puerto Rico with Hawaii and Alaska. I nodded happily and continued to watch the movie. Once the movie ended, I sent everyone to bed, making sure the kids were alright, and noticed that Texas, and Mexico were headed into the spare room. "Hey, what's up?" I asked them.

"Oh, Ame you scared me, but anyway Lone Star was scared he'd get another night terror, so I'm staying with him just in case, and if it's a flashback I'll go to you and Confederate." Goldie told me, I nodded in appreciation and walked to my room. Once I got there I saw Dixie and Russ talking. They noticed me enter the room, and Russia made room for me on the bed.

"Take care of 'em Russia, he likes to go solo a lot, 'n I know he does it for the kids, but 'n I mean this in the best way possible, he's only one person. He's gonna need your help whether he admits it or not." Dixie told him.

"He's not wrong Russ, when I would go to meetings after the wars I've fought in, DC and NATO would always try to help even when I denied it. Especially when the civil war happened, I had states on both sides that I was trying to protect and get back, but when Dix went mad, and the battle flag was the one everyone saw, we got scared I didn't want to hurt him, and I truly didn't want any harm to reach the kids. Your grandfather saw me after the civil war, and tried to help out with everything, but I kept declining his help, but he was stubborn in his choice of helping get back on my feet." I explained to the Russian next to me.

"Ah, so that's why Father spoke poorly of my grandfather." Russia mused.

"Sort of, I'm starting to think your grandfather liked me, and tried to flirt before everything happened, and Soviet had witnessed something or RE mentioned me a lot." I told him sadly. I saw him nod, and looked back towards Dixie.

"Well Union, you weren't wrong 'bout RE flirting with you, but Soviet did witness you two arriving at RE's house drunk, and I know you didn't know Russian back then, but he was flirting with you, Yankee." Dixie told us.

"Well damn, I somehow pulled two of the three Russians I know, just my luck." I replied, a dry chuckle left my throat. I felt Russia pull me closer to him, and lay down.

"Night you two." Dixie told us.

"Night." We replied in unison.