Chapter 2

Author Pov

(Press play MM)

Justus kept driving as she made it through downtown traffic getting to the west side of Savannah

Justus kept driving as she made it through downtown traffic getting to the west side of Savannah. Reaching Augusta ave which was the main st, she slowly drove through the neighborhood. The Ave or west sav is what the locals called it. It was crips gang were located, well the older one anyways.

Back when Justsus was a rookie, she had to patrol the area due to so many killings,Burglary, Domestic Violence....etc. It got a little better since most of the gang members were either in prison or dead. She continued to drive until she got to garden city going straight to her old high school. Groves high school, home of the Rebels. She drove to the parking lot putting her car in park turning it off. She got out and sat on the top of the roof of her car looking out toward the vacant track field.

(Stop MM)

She smiled as the memories of her high school days came flowing through her mind. The day she join Jrotc, The moment she found out she made varsity volley ball her sophomore year.....the day she met him.

Taurus McCain

All American, with brains to match it. Justus met Taurus her freshman year when he was already a Junior. It was her first day of school and she got lost looking for her class which was American lit AP. Justus was what you called a gifted child. By the time Justus was in the Sixth grade, she had already at college level with her academics giving her a 4.0 Gpa by the time she got to high school. Three of her classes were junior grade based while the last two were freshmen. She never believed in love at first sight until she met him.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

August 15, 2009

Savannah,Ga

Justus Rhage

"Ugh, i'm so over today." I sighed looking over my schedule trying to find where room 304 was. I already 45 mins late which made me more nervous. First day of school and already wasn't making a good impression. For i all know she can be a certified bitch and me being late could get me the Number 1 target on her hate list. I grunted as i felt my body bounce back stumbling a little as my binder and schedule fell on the floor.