CANON FACTS ABOUT THE CHARACTERS

━━━━━━♡♤♡━━━━━━

AUTHOR'S NOTE: they're all canon because the author says so. also, i am the author :)

━━━━━━♡♤♡━━━━━━

(NAME)

- (Name) is LGBTQ+

- Feminist

- Hardcore switch

- Has a book club with Mrs Spink and Forcible where they chat shit about Eric

- Her job is as a botanist, as she loves plants and gardening

- Massive Swiftie

- Collects vintage records and plays them at full volume when Eric's not home

- Loves rings

- Smells like lavender

- Basically lives in Lush and collects as many bath bombs are possible

- Adores picnics and takes Leela out on picnics

- Has a collection of house plants and posts pictures of them on the internet

- Owns a chessboard and brought it to the Other World to play chess with Eros

- Loves charity/thrift shops and scavenges in them for cool stuff

- She's a smart girl and she's a Professor of Botany (she went to Cambridge Uni)

EROS

- Deffo has a praising kink. Will 1000000000000000% praise (Name) during 👹devil's tango👹 but he's a pissy baby and will demand praise.

- Inspired by Brahms Heelshire, The Beldam (obviously), Pitch Black from Rise of the Guardians and Jareth the Goblin King.

- Was originally going to be written as a woman, The Beldam. But her name would be Venus, Freyja, Hathor or Aphrodite. (Venus is the Roman Goddess of Love, Freyja is the Norse Goddess of Love, Hathor is the Egyptian Goddess of Love and Aphrodite is, obviously, the Greek Goddess of Love).

- Was originally going to be named Cupid, but it was changed at the last minute.

- The superior version of Christian Grey from Fifty Shades of Grey.

- Writes love poems for (Name) and gives her flowers.

- Has the desire power from Lucifer as the name Eros literally means desire. So he draws out people's hidden desires.

- Knows all the words to Alexander Rybak's song Fairytale and belts it out when (Name) isn't around.

- Bisexual king

- Genderfluid (but mostly identifies as a man)

- Would disguise himself as a human and take (Name) to Pride parades every June

- One of his hands is human because with every woman's soul he takes, the more human he becomes so he can return to the real world

- Since this mans is from the 1400s, he grew up with really, really old-fashioned values but he was definitely viewed as different due to his seductiveness and Romantic personality.

- Superstitious as fuck. He's scared of black cats and literally carries good luck charms, like a four-leaf clover. 

ERIC "THE SCUMBAG" MELROSE

- Thinks the clit is a myth. (Only because he can't find it).

- Was deffo that one kid in your class who said maths was good. And would remind the teacher if they had homework. 

- When a teacher asked him a question, he'd give this 5,000+ word essay for an answer that would take at least ten years to speak.

- Is allergic to cats. But minorly and makes a big deal of it. (Name) lets the Cat stay in the house just to spite him.

- The most oblivious cunt in the universe.

- Didn't believe in America for a good seven years as a child.

- A sub. He's 1000000000000% a sub. Definitely cries after sex as well.

- Vegan. But the type of vegan that shuns non-vegans. *cough cough* vegan teacher *cough cough*

- Spoils the endings of films. He spoiled the end of The Exorcist for (Name) and she resented him for that. He seems like the type of dude to spoil who dies in Avengers: Infinity War and Avengers: Endgame