𝐜𝐡𝐚𝐩𝐭𝐞𝐫 𝐭𝐰𝐨

CHAPTER TWO{blue dress}

CHAPTER TWO
{blue dress}

interviewer: do you remember the first time you met?

graham dunne: like it was yesterday.

elaine loving: it's one of the first things i think of when i think of graham. it was a fun night to say the least.

    "COME ON, TOMMY. LIKE YOU HAVEN'T BEEN STARING AT THAT POOR GIRL ALL NIGHT?" Elaine pulled her older brother across the dance floor to get closer to the girl in the red dress.

    "Laine, please. Let's just leave. We aren't even supposed to be here." The Loving twins had been to two bars before crashing this poor couples wedding, telling everyone who asked that they were Ricks kids and it seemed to be believable.

    "What's the worst that could happen? She rejects you? Oh well. If she rejects you, we can leave." Thomas sighed, shaking his head, not wanting to embarrass himself. "Fine, then at least ask her to dance. The band's actually playing good music." The Loving brother shook his head again, looking up towards the stage at the band. He caught a glimpse of one of the boys looking at his older sister, grabbing her attention.

    "Laine, that dudes looking at you weird." Elaine looked towards the stage, meeting eyes with the man on the guitar. His bright blue eyes bored into hers. The way she looked in her light blue dress was absolutely angelic to him and he couldn't seem to look away. His fingers were strumming against his guitar, a grin plastered on his face when he realized she had caught him.

    "He's kinda cute, don't you think?" Thomas shrugged, not knowing what she was seeing because all he saw was some dude staring at his sister.

..........

DURING ONE OF THE BANDS QUICK BREAKS, Graham had made it a mission to find the girl in the blue dress.

    "Graham, where you going? We're back on in five." Graham just walked away from his older brother, looking for the girl. After a moment or two, he found her laughing with a boy who looked like her, probably her brother.

    "Excuse me?" The girl turned around, a contagious smile plastered on her face, making him smile.

    "Oh, hi."

    "Hi, I'm Graham Dunne, I'm in the band playing tonight."

    "I'm Elaine. Elaine Loving."

eddie roundtree: the way he looked at her, man. absolutely in love from the beginning.

graham dunne: i remember exactly what she wore and how she did her hair.

elaine loving: its scary how he remembers the little things so well.