𝐜𝐡𝐚𝐩𝐭𝐞𝐫 𝐟𝐢𝐯𝐞

CHAPTER FIVE {the dunne brothers}

CHAPTER FIVE
{the dunne brothers}

THE BAND, CAMILA, AND TOMMY WALKED THROUGH A BIG METAL DOOR, looking around as the sound of music floated through the the air. Tommy, Elaine, Warren, and Graham walked in the back of the group as Camila, Eddie, and Billy walked in the front. Tommy glanced around the club before his eyes landing on a blonde woman on stage placing the keyboard. The other three were quick to notice the way he stared at her, grins playing on each other their faces.

"Aw, Tommy, she's pretty."

warren rojas: it reminded me of when graham saw elaine for the first time. i am honored to say that i am the only one who didn't fall in love with someone in the group. let the record show that i won.

thomas loving: she was just so damn cool.

THE GROUP WATCHED THE BAND ON STAGE PLAY AS TOMMY STARED AT THE BLONDE WOMAN, his eyes set on her as everything around him seemed to disappear.

"Keep dreaming, Loving." Elaine and Graham chuckled as Warren made kissy noises at Tommy, who back handed his chest. Elaine smiled as Warren kept picking on her brother before wrapping her arm around Graham's, pulling him away from the pair.

"Hey, uh, did you read through the song I wrote?" The curly headed man looked down at the Loving girl, nodding his head with a small grin on his face. "What'd you think?"

"It was great, I think you should talk to Billy about it. See if we can use it." Elaine sighed, knowing Billy's answer before she even asked because that's how he was. "I can ask him about it?" The brunette grinned as her eyes widened, letting out a small gasp.

"You'd do that?"

"Oh, peaches here, would do anything for you, Laine." Graham turned to Eddie, smacking him upside the head as he stood near the to guitar players.

"Shut up."

..........

"HEY, YOU GUYS WERE ROCKING UP THERE." As the band walked up the stairs, Graham noticed the way the guys in the other band stared at Elaine, and he hated it. He walked up the stairs right behind her and made sure to stare down anyone that looked at her weird. Tommy, on the other hand, waited at the door for the blonde woman to come down.

"She's going to eat him alive."

"Yeah, I'd bet he'd love that though."

karen sirko: i'd be lying if i said tommy loving wasn't attractive. he was just a little too sweet for me.

thomas loving: i've been with a few girls, but she was different. she made my heart race, and i was scared out of my fucking mind.

karen sirko: i was scared for him.