𝐜𝐡𝐚𝐩𝐭𝐞𝐫 𝐞𝐢𝐠𝐡𝐭

CHAPTER EIGHT(too far gone)

CHAPTER EIGHT
(too far gone)

IT WASNT UNUSUAL FOR ELAINE TO FALL ASLEEP WITH HER HEAD ON GRAHAMS SHOULDER, but for her entire body to be rested against his turned some heads. Graham had just finished up his turn driving, Eddie and Tommy now in the front seat. The Dunne boy and Warren had been given a chance to rest, and get ready for the next shift.

"Where am I supposed to sit? Warrens fucking spread out like an idiot." It was true, and Warren wasn't going to move any time soon.

"You could lay next to Laine. You know she won't mind, and it looks like that might be the only spot open." Graham looked over at the girl, seeing her softly sleeping against the mattress on the floor of the van. He hated how Camila was right, but he was also grateful at the same time. The curly haired boy sighed, moving towards the girl when the vehicle came up to a red light.

warren rojas: that road trip turned graham dunne into a man.

THE BOY SAT DOWN RIGHT BESIDE THE SLEEPING GIRL, her eyes fluttering open as she yawned.

"Graham?" The boy looked down at the girl, who snuggled closer to the blanket that practically engulfed her. "Do you want some of the blanket?"

"It's fine, you're using it. I'm okay like this." Elaine could tell with her eyes half open that that wasn't the case, the boy was just being polite.

"No, here." The girl pushed herself up with her hands, turning herself to sit against the passenger side seat like she had been the whole drive. The Loving girl grabbed the blanket, throwing it over herself and Graham. But with the way they sat, it didn't cover either of them completely. "Graham, move closer. I don't bite."

"Not unless you ask her to." Tommy reached across the space in the middle of the two front seats, slapping Eddie's arm as the Roundtree boy laughed.

"Shut up, Eddie. Don't listen to him Graham." The boy grinned, moving himself closer toward the Loving girl. When they were shoulder to shoulder, Elaine grabbed the hand closest to her, wrapping it around her own shoulder because she knew Graham wouldn't do it. She placed her head against his chest, her right hand resting against his torso.

"Well, aren't you two just the cutest."

"Shove it up your ass, Edward. Let me sleep, you bitch." Eddie chuckled as the Dunne boy wrapped his arms around the girl, interlocking his fingers together by her waist. When everyone had gone back to their own thing, leaving the two friends alone, Graham took the opportunity to whisper to the girl in his side.

"Hey, El. You can move and make yourself comfortable if you aren't." The girl smiled into the tall boys shirt, moving her right leg over Grahams, so she was almost completely laying on her stomach.

"Thanks, Graham."

"Anytime, Ellie."

graham dunne: i still have the picture that cami took of us in a box in the closet.

tommy loving: i knew he was right for her when he started shushing everyone else so elaine wouldn't get woken up.

APOLLO SPEAKS
I'm on a roll