𝐜𝐡𝐚𝐩𝐭𝐞𝐫 𝐟𝐨𝐮𝐫

CHAPTER FOUR {best friends forever}

CHAPTER FOUR
{best friends forever}

ELAINE AND HER BROTHER WERE WALKING AROUND THE RECORD STORE, putting stuff away for their boss, who just so happened to be her mom, Rocky. Five years before Elaine was adopted, Rocky met Luna and the rest was history. Elaine loved her mothers with all of her heart, never needing to know what it was like to have a father because she had two amazing parents. Billy had walked into the store, hoping a very high Warren had told him the right one. The long haired man walked around for a second, barely catching a glimpse of the girl in time to catch her.

    "Elaine." The girl whipped her head around, pulling herself out of her conversation with her brother. "Can I speak to you?" Elaine looked at her brother and then the man, shaking her head.

    "You can tell me right here." Billy took a deep breath, not wanting to put up with some girls attitude.

    "The guys are mad that I told you no at your audition. I wasn't thinking about the band, only myself. They said if I didn't ask you to join myself then they'd beat me up. And Warren's high right now so I believe it." Elaine looked at the man, wondering why he was trying to make himself look tough because she could see right through him.

    "No."

warren rojas: funniest fucking shit ever.

eddie roundtree: no one ever tells billy no. i knew that when he told us she said no, she would be my best friend forever.

    "NO? WHAT DO YOU MEAN NO?" Elaine chuckled, crossing her arms over her chest as she leaned against a shelf.

    "I don't want you to invite to be apart of the band because the guys threatened you, I want you to invite me to the band because you want me in the band." Billy watched the way she smirked, waiting for him to stay something to her.

    "I want you in the band." The Loving girl hummed in confusion, asking him to repeat himself which made Thomas chuckle. "I want you in the band, god damn it."

    "Okay. I'll be by after work."

interviewer: did you have any idea what you had been getting yourself into when you joined?

elaine loving: nope, just wanted to have a good time and do what i loved to do. i didn't think it would have gotten me here.