𝐜𝐡𝐚𝐩𝐭𝐞𝐫 𝐬𝐢𝐱

CHAPTER SIX(go big or go home)

CHAPTER SIX
(go big or go home)

    "OH, BABY, IT WILL TRAVEL." Elaine and Graham stood right beside each other, playing like they were in their own little worlds, feeling each beat as it flowed through the air. "Pretty baby, it will travel." The Loving girl had her eyes closed, moving to the sound of the music, the boy beside her completely enthralled by the scene before him. Elaine Loving was absolutely angelic in that moment.

warren rojas: im sure people in the audience could tell how much graham liked elaine. i mean, he was staring at her like i stare at my wife.

elaine loving: i didn't know he had been staring til after the concert when i spoke to tommy. i thought it was cute.

graham dunne: i didn't even realize i was staring at her until billy nudged me. she was just... i dont even know

"YOU KNOW WE'LL GO." Elaine nodded in agreement with her brother, looking around at the other four boys, only three of them with smiles on their faces. Of course, Billy was the only one looking away from her, not entirely caring.

"Guess I better gas up the van. You think she's gonna make it?" The group laughed as the eldest Dunne brother threw his arm over Warren's shoulder, smiling with him. From behind Billy, Cami walked up to the group, a grin on her face as she asked what they had been talking about. Elaine watched Billy's smile disappear, along with everyone else's. The brunette felt a small tap on her waist, turning to the curly haired boy beside her, motioning for her to follow him.

    "Give them some time to talk, El." The rest of the group moved away from the couple, finding other things to do as they spoke, Billy taking the van to drive her home. He had told the group that he would come back in the hour to pick them up, so for the time being, they were left at the bar.

    "Do you think she'll come with us?" Graham shrugged his shoulders, walking down the sidewalk, away from the club with the girl beside him. A cool gust of wind blew towards the two, Elaine shivering at the feeling, goosebumps appearing on her arms. "We can go back. We haven't gone that far. We can sit in the bar or something." Elaine shook her head, grabbing the boys hand, interlocking it with hers.

    "It's okay. Let's keep going." Thankfully, it was dark enough so she couldn't tell that his cheeks were a deep shade of pink.

elaine loving: i saw him blushing.

APOLLO SPEAKS
boo! im back