Ch. 5: Bodily Aid?

The next day, Luz woke up and went to the bathroom. She stopped in the mirror and looked on in shock.

"Holy shit... I'm jacked!" Luz said, flexing her new muscles.

Her upper body and down had gone through an amazing change overnight, hardening and shifting into the body of a female body builder. Toned and firm but not too big like muscle men or muscle women, it was just right for a 14-15 year old teen like a track star.

 Toned and firm but not too big like muscle men or muscle women, it was just right for a 14-15 year old teen like a track star

"I look like I spend at least three hours a day lifting weights." Luz said, flexing a bit more in the mirror. "Yeah, mama could get used to this side effect."

Luz continued to flex a bit, going for front and back views as she saw her back muscles were even more impressive. Not to mention the six pack she had.

"Dear god, I am cut." Luz said with a smile. "Wait until Amity gets a load of you."

As if the Titan himself was listening, the door opened and it was Amity. She saw Luz flexing, and did the one thing a tiny lesbian would do upon seeing their girlfriend flexing muscles that seemed to get developed over night... pass out.

"Amity!" Luz said, rushing to help her up.

'I didn't expect her to pass out that fast!' Luz thought.

'Titan.....thank you!' Amity thought, being shook a bit by Luz to wake her up.

"Amity? Are you okay?" Luz asked.

Amity ran a finger over Luz's six pack.

"Never better!" Amity said, as red as fire hydrant.

"Are you not gonna ask how-" Luz was cut off.

"Titan's blood! Simple, sort, and sweet!" Amity said, now feeling her abs with her whole hand. "Another side effect that we'll have to watch VERY closely."

"Amity, you just fainted, are you sure you're okay?" Luz asked.

"Uh, oh, my head is spinning, I don't think I can walk back to bed by myself, I need help, Luz!" Amity said, proving that she'll never be good enough for an Oscar.

After a minute, Amity looked Luz.

"Uh, you're not lifting me." Amity said, clearly annoyed.

Luz rolled her eyes.

"Laying it on a little thick." Luz said, picking up Amity.

"Like you didn't when you were Willow's abomination." Amity said, crossing her arms.

"To be fair, I didn't one how an abomination acted back then but I do know how a fake damsel in distress acts." Luz said, walking back to her room.

"Whatever, I got you to carry me." Amity said, putting her head on Luz's shoulder.

"You know I can still drop you, right?" Luz asked.

"I know but we both know you won't." Amity said before kissing Luz's cheek.

"I hate when you're right." Luz said, blushing a bit from the kiss.

"No you don't." Amity said as they returned to Luz's room, where Willow and Vee were awake.

Both of them gasped in shock and awe of Luz, seeing her with muscles she never had before!

"Hey." Luz said, waving with one hand.

"HEY?!" They shouted.

"You come back like a bodybuilder and you just say HEY?!" Vee shouted, throwing her arms into the air!

"You look like you joined the Construction Coven!" Willow shouted, adjusting her glasses to make sure this was real.

Luz lifted Amity with one arm.

"I'm pretty strong already." Luz said, only using three fingers on her hand to keep Amity up. "Don't think I need to join them."

She carried her girlfriend in and set her on the bed gently.

"Still, how are you like this?!" Vee shouted.

"Titan's Blood." Luz and Amity said.

Willow shook her head, yet another thing to add to the list of "Side Effect of drinking Titan's Blood."

"Ugh, great. That's the perfect way to start our day. More craziness." Willow said with a small sigh.

"Yeah, ain't it great?" Amity asked, still looking at Luz.

Suddenly, Willow grabbed a squirt bottle and started spraying Amity, who hissed like a cat.

"Down girl." Willow said.

"HSSSSSSSS!" Amity let out, swatting at the water.

Luz found that absolutely funny and adorable but more adorable.

'This is going to be a good day.' Luz thought, cooing at her girlfriend.