Ch. 25: Hear Me Roar!

As Kikimora was getting beaten by a bunch of grade schoolers, Viney was rushing over to Camila and made a spell circle to check in her condition. Her eyes widened and she started doing chest compressions on Camila, realizing she's not breathing!

"Come on, Ms. Noceda! Breath!" Viney said, going into "healer mode" to help her patient.

"Mom!" Luz said, remembering her mother and rushing over with Gus and Amity!

Viney continued to do chest compressions, then do mouth to mouth, before doing chest compressions again. This went on for about twenty seconds, but for Luz, it felt like eternity. Thankfully, Viney got Camila's heart to start again. Luz still looked worried thought, which lead to Viney trying to calm Luz.

"Don't worry, her heart rate is low, but it's still there." Viney said, wiping her forehead. "She most likely has several broken bones, and probably a concussion at least, but if I can get her heart beat up, then we can transport her back to Hexside. If I can get something to stop the blood coming out of the back of her head, I'll be able to focus on her heart rate."

"You can use this!" Luz said, quickly grabbing her shirt and ripping it from the edge.

It was now considered a tank top that showed off Luz's abs as she handed the cloth to Viney.

"Drastic but it'll work. Thanks." Viney said, taking the ripped cloth.

'I can't lose anymore family... I've lost so much already.' Luz thought.

They watched as Viney quickly and skillfully wrapped the cloth around Camila's head to stop the bleeding.

"Okay, that will work as a temporary fix, I just need to get her heart rate up before we can transport her." Viney said, sighing in relief. "Thankfully, I don't think she can get any worse."

As if tempting fate, a sound came to Amity's ears as she looked up and gasped in fear.

"Uh... guys." Amity said, pointing to the sky. "Stars!"

Gasping in shock, everyone looked up to the sky to see the Collector's star spies flying towards the area!

'Oh no! All the fighting must've drawn them!' Luz thought.

"Everyone, get together and hide!" Luz said immediately! "I'll deal with them!"

"Alone?!" Viney asked in shock.

"Trust me, I can handle it! Now get everyone and my mom out of here!" Luz said, pulling out some glyphs.

Luz ran at the stars and jumped, going all the way up to them a good 25 feet in the air, and slamming two fire glyphs together.

The explosion of flames destroyed five star spies as the rest were down to the light, focusing on Luz as the others rush back to New Hexside. Especially Viney, Amity, and Gus rushed to get the unconscious and hurt Camila to safety.

Luz grabbed one star and threw it at another, destroying both. Another flew and tackled Luz from behind, flying towards the ground to slam her down!

"Ugh!" Luz grunted before putting her hands together and SLAMMING down on it, shattering the star.

Luz stood up and put her fist up to punch another star, destroying it, but one snuck up behind her. Luz went rigid and turned around, coming face to... whatever the star has. The star fired a crescent moon at her head and it hit her. Luz took a step back from the impact and stood still for a couple seconds, blinking a bit. She reached up and took the sticker off.

"I... I'm immune to the puppetization?" Luz asked aloud before smiling, "I'm immune!"

She tossed the sticker aside ran at the star as it tried to get away.

"WEH!"

The Bi Blast destroyed the star. Luz stopped and smiled before she looked around, seeing there were at least six surrounding her.

"Time to push the Bi Blast to it's limit." She said, rolling her shoulders.

Luz firmed her feet on the ground, taking a deep breath and focusing all the energy she could muster on her next, possibly biggest Bi Blast yet.

"WWWWEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEHHHHHHHHHH!" Luz yelled, the multiple colored soundwave blasted towards the spies!

They tried to advanced but were held back and before to crack greatly before they shattered/exploded into pieces.

Once they were all destroyed, Luz stopped wehing and smirked as she felt quite proud of herself.

"Yeah, that's right, don't mess with a Titan." Luz said, wiping her hands in satisfaction.

Though she primed with pride, Luz remembered that her mother and friends were back at New Hexside.

'I better hurry back before anything else comes.' Luz thought, pulling out an invisibility glyph to use for camouflage.

Not that it would matter for her, but it would keep the spies from going back to Hexside.

Taking a deep breath again, Luz placed the glyph on her stomach and turned invisible before making her way back to New Hexside.

'Seems like my lung capacity increased too, sweet.' Luz thought, running back to the school/base.

Meanwhile, in the archives of the Collector's Castle, a puppet moved in front of a door. They looked up and you could easily see the look in their eyes.

"This is too easy." Belos said in Raine's body, before grabbing the handle and entering the room.