Chapter 1: Introduction!

intro:

Luffy found himself in a new place, right now he was standing atop on a roof of a very recognizable building if u were to ask any hero-aspiring teenager, more specifically he was at the top of the UA building.

"Man... How did I get here?" For Luffy the last thing he remembers is exploring Egghead island with Chopper, Jinbei and Bonney. When all of a sudden his gaze fell on a very unstable portal, with adventure on his mind and his friend behind him, he ran head first in the portal not hearing the shouts of worry from his crew.

Now all he can see are buildings made of glass, blocks of metal (cars) going on streets making lots of noise, and a lot of people hurrying from one place to another.

"Crap, I shouldn't have run head first into that glowy thingie. Oh well nothing can I do about it now" Just as the Pirate Captain was getting ready to jump down, he sees a door opening to his side, and out of it walking two people.

People is a stretch to say, seeing as how one of them was a... mink? He looked like a combination of a polar bear, a mouse and a dog. Luffy wasn't sure what to make of him, besides the fact that he reminded him of chopper.

The other man looked like a business man in his late 40's, early 50's. Luffy didn't find anything too interesting about him as he was rather plain looking.

"And like I was saying Mr. Nezu, I truly believe my daughter can become a top hero, which is why I came here handing in the recommendation lette..." His sentence was cut short due to the sudden appearance of a teenager with a... straw hat?

"Oh my, it seems we have an unexpected guest, may I inquire what your name is?" Said the mink in a tuxedo, whose name is apparently Nezu.

The man in front of him wore a straw hat, a short-sleeved red shirt, a yellow belt, blue shorts, sandals and a big cross-shaped scar on his chest (Post-time skip fit).

"I'm Monkey D. Luffy. The man whose gonna become the King of the Pirates" Ok so, thanks to Nezu's quirk he was able to quickly unravel everything he just said, after all, based on a person's introduction you can find out a whole lot about them.

*Monkey D. Luffy, hmm... That name is probably American, yet he is speaking fluent Japanese. King of the Pirates? I have never heard of a title like that before, and the way he said it, full of confidence, it must be real to him whatever being King of the Pirates means, I don't think he is a villain of some sort, any villain worth his salt would attack at night time, unless he was overconfident or an idiot, that huge scar on his chest is perplexing, you would only see that type of scar on a veteran hero or maybe a burn victim. *

"Well Mr. Monkey..." (that felt weirdly racist) Nezu was stopped short.

"Luffy."

"Excuse me?"

"Call me Luffy, the other way is too weird for me" Luffy was never one to be bothered with manners and politeness, that was all Ace's job.

"Sure, so Mr. Luffy, can you please tell me how did u get here?" UA wasn't exactly Fort Knox when it came to security, but it also wasn't your average corner store, plus it being a functioning high school in a short couple of days meant that if he found a way in meant that anybody can find a way in.

"Oh, there was this white round thing, and I thought it looked like fun, and now I am here, also, are you a cousin's of chopper or something cuz you kinda look the same" Luffy asked what was not the most important question right now.

"White round thing? Can't say I have ever heard of that one before. And to answer your question, unless Chopper is an animal, I don't really think so." Said Nezu, *white round thing? Could it be some sort of quirk? * Because the technology needed to make an operating portal is 500ish years in the future (see what I did there)